Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in April!! Whose with me?

Replies

• Oh @MadDoda I hope that you are okay- both BC and Covid 19. Hopefully just a mild case and fast recovery. My mum also had the virus 2 weeks ago and is back to 'normal' now! 
  • @KL10 I'm OK it wasn't bad at all and I think I'm passed it, just recovering. My son is already recovered and my dh was asymptomatic. Planning to take antibody test when they are available go confirm. Bc is what I wanted, I gave up on having second child. I'm glad ur mom is better
  • Just took a test not sure if it's a line I see it could just be me but I'll be testing more and keep you ladies updated 
  • @Ellarose22 show us a pic x 
  • Hi beauties <3 hope u dont mind if i drop in <3 im in the other hoping group but im 6dpo <3
  • Morning ladies. Hope your all doing ok.
    i did another test this morning and still so confused. Hopefully a few more days will tell xxx
  • Around 7dpo but irregular so not really sure as havent tracked right this month due to awaiting more tests , xx
  • Amiiemmaa26 for me that looks promising :) xxx
  • I think so too!! Xx 
  • @AimeeLouisee i do see something but maybe u have ov day off bc 7dpo is soooooo early to get a pos on a ic
  • @Crwilo I see something on all the tests you did x
  • Thank you @Makeamummy I did a FRER this morning and got a BFP but still don’t believe it. Haha hope you all get yours ladies xx
  • hello lovelies!

i hope you are all well, i have been trying with my partner since december last year and last month my period was 9 days late and this month it’s 6 days late so far done a test this morning and this came up could this be my BFP??

good luck everyone xx
  • @luna416 that looks very positive to me!! Congratulations xx
  • Just seen this @Crwilo congrats! Show me a pic!! And @luna416 very positive congrats ! Hope I get mine. Will test Sunday  x
  • @Crwilo i took one a few days ago and nothing i have a clear blue one to take later on today but i’m debating whether to wait until tomorrow morning, thank you so much here’s to hoping!!!! X
  •  here you go @Lucky7188 . i have been getting very faint lines for a while and not getting any darker but this mornings i dont have to put in the light. i have a clear blue digi too so ill do it in a few days.
    and @luna416 yours is very dark so looks very positive xx
  • @Lucky7188 thank you so much! i’m hoping this is it, first test i’ve had any joy with! hoping to do a clear blue in the afternoon today, what do you suggest? @Crwilo congratulations!!! xxx
  • @Crwilo congratulations looks fab!!! i think i will do my clear blue test tomorrow and get some cheaper ones on the way home from work tonight xx
  • Hi everyone, I keep checking in to see how people are getting on.....massive congratulations for those who have had positives!! Exciting!!! X