Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in April!! Whose with me?

Replies

• Congrats! Cant wait to test Sunday but worried itll be bfn x
  • Congrats to ladies with positive tests! Hoping you all have healthy pregnancies 😊
    My saga continues- yesterday had fresh red bleeding but only very little. Today OPK not even a faint second line. I have no idea and think I might just wait for another period so I at least know where I stand! Any ideas what this random bleed could have been? @MadDoda any guesses? X
  • It could be ovulation spotting, it can happen ahead, coz most of the time it's die to high oestrogen, which peaks before lh peak. It also could be any random minor injury from sex or tough bowel movement. I wouldn't pay attention to it, if it's just singular occurrence x
  • Congratulation on the positive tests Ladies! Yeah! I really hoped that as Spring is here, the "Easter Eggs" will be fertile. ;) And they are! <3
  • wow congrats for both ladies that had a positive tests..you have been blessed :) im still on cd11 waiting for my ovulation to come and im very impatient
  • Dear @christy anne . I am cd6. I feel that with the lockdown the TWW will be a nightmare. Cd11, you must have started BD then. ;) Are you using OPKs this month? 
  • @Remedios yes i started bd already every other day...im very ecxited!i cant wait!this is my first cycle ttc baby number 2!
  • @Remedios yes im using opk and bbt chart aswell..i ovulate about cd14 usually...but not always!
  • @christy anne Exciting indeed! I am going to use OPK & try BBT as well. Although when we started TTC last year I got fed up with BBT. Second cycle on Pre-Seed. I keep everything crossed for us! My cycles are 26 days normally. I am expecting ovulation on Cd 13, but who know?! :) 
  • @Remedios goodluck dear :) im cd 12 today..i think i will ovulate in another 2 days or 3..we will see..im so looking forward!
  • Ladies please tell me Im seeing things as I’m going mad here! I’m 7 or 8dpo depending on which day I ovulated, got my peak on cbd on 31st March, and my period is due in 7 days. Ive taken a test test day afternoon and I feel like I could see a very slight shadow and I mean very slight! So I did another today with fmu which is completely negative 🤨🤨???? I edited the image slightly to enhance the line, and also I’ve uploaded one with no edits. pleas tell me your thoughts and if this has happened to anyone then gone on to get a bfp, thank you! 😘😘
  • @Leonie123 I would say this is promising. This happened to me xx
  • @Crwilo really?? You had a negative fmu and a possible positive in afternoon? I’m deciding Weather it’s worth risking going to the shop to get a first response, do they show up this early or should I wait? Xx
  • @Leonie123 I had positives one day and negatives the next day for a whole week and only on Monday it was very clear. I had a scan yesterday and have to go back tomorrow. My advice is too wait another week. But I don’t even listen to my own advice so I would test with cheapies and then in a few days test with a FRER xx
  • Thanks @Crwilo I’ll try and wait a few days! Or a day!! 🤪xx
  • @christy anne I tried on OPK today, it is too early, but I wanted to see the progress of the line getting darker. Also as I had a long cycle last month, I just don't want to assume that this cycle will be the normal 26 days. Cd 8. First BD yesterday morning, tomorrow try BD again, that one could be a significant one. :P Gosh! So exciting! :)

@Leonie123 I would love to see a darker line tomorrow. ;) Let us know please! Fingers crossed! 
  • @Leonie123 it looks promising to me too :) xxxx
  • @Remedios im cd 13 today.. keeping our fingers crossed!!
  • Hi all I'm really hoping for a bfp this month. But then I got a very liquidy brown discharge around ovulation time ( day 16 of circle) which trickled down my leg.  It then continued as brown discharge not up to the first days. Has anyone been through this and gotten a bfp. PS I'm five days to my period I'm still getting this brown discharge  with normal pms
  • Aliecat95Aliecat95 Regular
    edited Apr 9, 2020 3:40AM
    hoping you all can see the faint line praying positive, ps control line is there camera angle is bad as I had someone already comment on that  🙏