Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in April!! Whose with me?

Replies

• @Aliecat95 yesss I see a line congratulations! 💕
  • @Aliecat95 yesss I see a line congratulations! 💕
  • I’ve been trying for my first child for the past 2 years I’m really praying and hoping I get my BFP this month 
  • wow congrats i can see a line too!nayla28 stay strong dear i conceived my first child after 1.4yrs
  • im cd 14 today but i havent ovulated yet..maybe i ovulate tomorrow as the opk tests are getting darker
  • Hi ladies, I caved and tuck a frer earlier, obviously negative! I’m so cross with myself as I really wanted to save it until the morning!!!! The plus is I haven no tests left now so I can’t drive myself mad. I feel so pregnant and I’m so confused, I’m 9dpo today- period due in 6 days, would I get a positive by now?! I’ve been soooo extremely exhausted, blocked nose, sore sinuses and eyes, runny nose and sore watering eyes, and lots of odd pulling And popping and twinges in my tummy and cramps, oh and creamy white cm. has anyone experienced this and been pregnant? Thanks xx
  • Peggy19Peggy19 Regular
    edited Apr 9, 2020 8:33PM
    Hi everyone! I’ve taken this test from boots and it’s came up soo faint but within seconds, it’s pink in real life but I dunno what to make of it! Can anyone help or had similar? Clearblue negative but taken it at like 6pm 
  • Peggy19Peggy19 Regular
    edited Apr 9, 2020 8:34PM

I also got all of these in Jan, went for a blood test there was no sign of a baby even at the end of Feb for my ultrasound, I’ve never heard anyone with a similar story I’m up the wall 
  • With and without editing, please ladies can this happen and you not be pregnant! This is after the 3 minutes btw x
  • @Leonie123 my FRER looked like this on a Thursday and then on the following Monday was a clear positive xx
  • @Peggy19 my tests started off very faint like that and had clear blue negatives. But unfortunately I can’t comment on what you went through in jan. I hope your ok xx
  • Thank you @Crwilo
  • Hi everyone, I'm on CD 5. AF just finished and I'm hoping for the BFP this month as well. Last month it was NTNP but now officially trying.  Fingers crossed!
  • Lucky7188 said:
    Hi everyone. I got a peak on ov test today and have signs of it so expect to ovulate tomorrow. I had a miscarriage nov and had only just come off pill and we were barely trying- typical! Af due 15th april, another long cycle for me as mucked up after mc! How are all you ladies doing? I'm now In official 2 week wait  x
    Hey there @Lucky7188 - funny enough my AF is on the exact same day, also waiting.. I think I'm feeling typical PMS dymptoms today so trying to not keep expectations too high. I might try an early pregnancy test 4 days before though I know all the downsides, is your plan to wait until AF day? Wishing you all the best!!!
  • Hey ladies, I think I’m out for this month, just taken a cheapie test and it’s negative, not even a hint of a line like on my first response (which still has a line days later) it’s taunting me now lol, think it’s time I binned it! Baby dust to all xx
  • @christy anne Have the OPKs got darker? I am on CD11, the lines are getting lighter! :D What is going on?
  • Lh fluctuates it will go up and down before it peaks x
  • Crwilo said:
    @Peggy19 my tests started off very faint like that and had clear blue negatives. But unfortunately I can’t comment on what you went through in jan. I hope your ok xx
    Ahh did they? I took another home and bargain cheapie and nothing at all came up it’s so confusing. Just don’t understand why there would be lines and not pregnant x
  • Thanks @MadDoda for explaining! I have been doing BBT as well! ;) Thanks to you! :) FX!