Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Am I pregnant? (TMI) Too excited!

I know this is early but I thought I would ask if anyone has been through the same thing and could shed some light. The time is killing me because I am hoping to be pregnant. 

I am 3 DPO. Had unprotected sex a couple of times during and before ovulation. I've been getting slight cramps on my lower back and sometimes on one hip. Lower stomach area has also been feeling tight. I've been very very tired and anxious. I have been getting discharge described as (throughout the week) white, thin, creamy, wet (see pics). Is this early pregnancy discharge?
 I am not due till another 12 days. Can you even get symptoms this early on? Could I have possibly have an egg fertilised already? Any ideas? Similar stories? 

Extra details (if it helps?)
- Last period started on the 15th of March 
- Period went for 5 days
- Cycle = 29 days
- I am 25 years old 

Replies

• 3dpo is too early for pregnancy symptoms as implantation doesn’t occur until anywhere from 6-12dpo. I know it’s hard to not be excited of course, but the best thing to do is ignore the symptoms because they are being caused by progesterone which rises after ovulation. Fingers crossed this is your cycle 
  • I'm having the same symptoms as you ! And I took three test all very faint not sure if it's a positive or Evap line it's stressing me out hope u get the BFP soon wishing u all good luck !
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Tori619 I think it could be a sign of pregnancy! 
  • Post withdrawn
  • Rachel.a21Rachel.a21 Regular
    edited Apr 1, 2020 10:46PM
    Since you are just now coming off BC, you most likely aren’t ovulating yet. I started using OPKs as soon as my bc ended and I didn’t ovulate until 22 days after I stopped the pill. Unless you skipped pills then it’s most likely withdrawal. 
  • Post withdrawn