Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Am I Pregnant?

So today is day 4 of being late for my period. I had cramping in my left side on day one which made me think AF could have been coming late but never showed. I’ve been feeling nauseous at random times during the day that doesn’t seem to go away quickly. I’ve had splinting headaches that I’ve had to sleep off as it wouldn’t go away for ages. I did a test on the morning of day 2 and got a BFN. TMI but I have thin white discharge as well (if that’s of any importance) does anybody know what could be happening? Should I wait until later on to test again? This is my first time trying to conceive so any advice would be helpful x

Replies

• id test again tomorrow with FMU?
  • I’m now 5 days late and still no sign of my period. Still feeling nauseous. Should I wait a bit longer or test again? 
  • Test! You’ll drive yourself mad thinking about it x
  • Okay, I’ll go out in the morning and see if I can grab a test. Just wasn’t sure whether it would be any different result since the first test was negative. 
  • did you test?
  • I’ve just got back from grabbing a test. Will post results soon x
  • It’s now day 6 and I did a test with first pee of the day. It came back with a BFN. So confused. 
  • do you have a pic?
  • ah okay, maybe your cycles are abit messed up right now, leave it another few days and try again.
  • Just experience really bad pain under my belly button to the left. Felt like a knife being twisted. The only way to get rid of the pain was to soak in a hot bath. Any ideas what’s happening?
  • I could have written this post myself. I am 6 days late and the test this morning said negative. I've had cramps for over a week now and no period. I am NEVER late. I've had unprotected sex practically everyday since end of Feb.
    I'm so confused. 
    Have u come on yet? 
  • Holli.A said:
    I could have written this post myself. I am 6 days late and the test this morning said negative. I've had cramps for over a week now and no period. I am NEVER late. I've had unprotected sex practically everyday since end of Feb.
    I'm so confused. 
    Have u come on yet? 
    That’s exactly the same as me! There is no sign of my period at all. I don’t know what’s going on.