Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

TMI but need opinions

I am supposed to get my period in 2 days (April 2) but for the past 5 days or so I been having lower back pain followed with some cramping for the last 2 days. My period always comes on the day the app says it's going to come without spotting days before it's scheduled to come. I normally experience leg pain and some cramping but on the same day of my expected period. Yesterday (March 30) I experienced light pinkish/brownish spotting which I never get when waiting for my period and this morning when I got myself ready for a shower blood came out. I have been experiencing severe nausea, back pain, headaches, cloudy pee, extremely tired and frequent heartburn for the past week or so. Whenever I google my symptoms I keep getting "Pregnancy" but I am just a bit confused if I am or if I'm not because of the bleed I saw when I stood up. I'm not if it's because I had just woken up and it's been meaning to come out or is it my period came 2 days early.  

Replies

• It could just be that your period is early. Apps are just estimates so they aren’t the best to go off of