Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping For A BFP In April <3

Welcome to Aprils TTC forum <3 Welcome to A$$ Up April <3 (i couldnt think of anything that starts with A lol....gave it my best shot)

@Remedios @PinkSnow410 @Aliciab90 @RememberToBreathe @ks36 @MadDoda @MissM2203 @Mskiki87 @SR19 @MrsH02 @LouTTC83 @Babog83 @Rachel.a21 

please tag anyone i may have missed <3

Replies

• Thanks @Catlady220 but I'm going to sit this one out. I can't try for at least 4 months and I'm still really raw and trying to self preserve. Best of luck to you all! 
  • @PinkSnow410 cant wait for your come back love <3 hope u stay in touch <3 if u ever need to talk my inbox is open <3
  • Hi everyone! I'm new to the site. Mind if I join?
  • Good Morning. Welcome @Hopefully_Blessed xx
  • Morning all!
  • Morning ladies! I need to get my ass moving today! My Fitbit counted I did 500 steps yesterday 🤣 wow that was a lazy day.  So hard to get motivated at the minute! 

@ginajolly90 new thread. 
  • Good morning lovely ladies! Well, it is almost lunchtime here. Oops... too crampy today to function. 
    @Catlady220 A$$ up April?! :D I go with "Achievements in April" ;) Activate, Adapt and Amuse in the meantime. ;) This will be Awesome! :D
  • Mskiki87Mskiki87 Regular
    edited Apr 2, 2020 2:25PM
    Thanks @Catlady220 good morning everyone  I know I haven't been here much been so crazy lately  with everything going on these days and also finding out hubby and I have some fertility challenges   I had my hsg last month and I was recommended to follow up with s sonogram test and a mri of pelvis because my right tube and everything is fine it's open and working the way its supposed to but they were unable to see my left side at all and they are also thinking  I may have a uterine didelphys (2 uterus)  so I'm going in for my sonogram today so they could get a better picture   it's so weird I have never heard of this before in my life  so just a bit nervous  about finding out  😟
    I hope everyone here  has been doing well and staying safe 
  • Welcome @Hopefully_Blessed 

Morning everyone 4dpo today .....the days are dragging but I'm feeling pretty negative about this cycle.....I've lost like 10 lbs bc were so busy at work that I miss lunch most days n the exercise i get is insane

• Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on. Will keep up with everyone soon. I haven't temp since AF started. CD 11. Temp is 97.73. Opk low. Hopefully I haven't ov yet. Trying to be more relaxed about ttc.

@Catlady220 It's early yet so anything can happen. I hope you get a bfp again soon. 

@Mskiki87 Wow that's interesting about having 2 uterus. Hopefully you will get answers soon about left tube. Good luck.

@PinkSnow410 I am sorry about what happened. I hope you join us when you are ready.

As for me I had a phone call appointment with my obgyn. I am going to get a blood test to see how many eggs I have left.
    I will have another phone call appointment with my obgyn on the 24th to hear the results of the blood test.
  • @ks36 thanks hun.....I just don't feel any normal progesterone symptoms but I have been very busy with work
  • Thanks @LouTTC83 and @Catlady220

I am currently on cd27. My cycles vary from 24-27 days. AF was supposed to arrive today. We have been TTC  for almost 2 and a half years. I have endometriosis so my Dr. thinks that is why we haven't conceived yet. I'm ovulating with great egg quality so I am not giving up! 
  • @Hopefully_Blessed dont give up hun <3 my mom had 2 kids after finding out about endo and i was her last n she had it bad but still got me <3
  • Good Morning everyone AF is 4 days late and I used a first response test today with quite a strong line 🤞 xx
  • LouTTC83 said:
    Good Morning everyone AF is 4 days late and I used a first response test today with quite a strong line 🤞 xx
    Amazing news! My AF is due today and I have just got a BFP on the clear blue digital saying 1-2 weeks :)
  • How exciting @Butsie185. I have just ordered a clear blue as well so excited to see what that says. What will your due date be? Xx
  • @Butsie185 that's great hun 😘
    I'm happy for you 

@MadDoda you feeling better?

I won't see Bae Untill at least April 18th cause if the lock down, só def not pregnant but just happy to be ovulating 
  • LouTTC83 said:
    How exciting @Butsie185. I have just ordered a clear blue as well so excited to see what that says. What will your due date be? Xx
    Based on when I Ov I think it will be around 11th December. What about you? 

Thanks @Jtk96, I cant imagine how hard your lockdown has been. How is Italy looking at the moment? 
  • Hi ladies... i think im currently about 10dpo but i dont do opks or anything and i have irregular periods due to pcos.  
    This morning i have tested with 1st motning urine-  not counting the times i was up peeing during the night.  And with second morning urine.  2nd morinng urine test looked a little stronger to me but both faint so just waiting now to see how things go on

• Meme210 said:
    Hi ladies... i think im currently about 10dpo but i dont do opks or anything and i have irregular periods due to pcos.  
    This morning i have tested with 1st motning urine-  not counting the times i was up peeing during the night.  And with second morning urine.  2nd morinng urine test looked a little stronger to me but both faint so just waiting now to see how things go on

I can deffo see a really faint line on these. I have been tracking mine since 10dpo and this is what mine look like