Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am i pregnant?

Hi everyone  could I be pregnant or am I going mad. Long story short me and my husband have been trying to conceive for years, had a miscarriage a few years ago I was going mad doing pregnancy tests every month hoping I was pregnant so we got married instead.
Decided to start trying to conceive again a few weeks back when I was ovulating. Since end of last week, my belly is so bloated, last night I started with sore boobs and have been noticing cravings of things I would not usually eat!
I'm due my monthly visit in 3 days. I did a hpt this morning and a very very faint line came up. 
My cervix is high and soft and have noticed leukorrhea. 
I'm going insane as its something my and my oh want so badly but don't want to get our hopes up!
Hope you can all help!! 

Replies

• Sorry I didnt see any line. But I hope af doesnt come and you will get your bfp fingers crossed dont lose your hope
  • Ayana said:
    Sorry I didnt see any line. But I hope af doesnt come and you will get your bfp fingers crossed dont lose your hope
    Thanks Ayana the picture isnt the best but ill keep my fingers and toes crossed x
  • can you try a better test?
  • Amnx said:
    can you try a better test?
    I've done another 2 tests today, the first one this morning with a darker line then yesterday so went out and bought a cb digital and its came back positive!!! 
  • Congratulations wishing you healthy  pregnancy 
  • congratulations