Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Suspecting implantation but I have no idea

soontobemamasoontobemama Regular
edited Apr 18, 2020 7:06AM in Trying to conceive
Hey all!,

my partner and I have been trying for a year n half. I am on fertility treatments. I induce a period every month with provera and then 5 days out of the cycle I take a double dosage of litrozol which is supposed to make me ovulate. 

Anyways this was the week of my period and it’s a little weird. 

Normally all my periods are super super heavy. First day is brownish blood and then as days progress it gets to a dark red but is extremely heavy and lasts about 5-7 days. I normally go through 3-4 pads a day or 2-3 tampons a day depending what I use. 

This time around, I got some cramping but not as bad as my regular cramping. Then around 6pm 3 days ago I noticed that I wiped a dime size amount of extremely light pinkish/orange blood. And then went to the bathroom 20 minutes later and there was no blood. And then the same thing happened the 2 days following. And all of a sudden it stopped. So it was like this for 3 days. And I only wiped up the amount of blood once everyday. And the rest of the times I went to the bathroom it was just (tmi) normal urine no signs of blood at all. As well, I wore a pad the 3 days and there was absolutely no blood on the pad. Wore a panty liner as well and no blood was on it. Only a little bit of pinkish/orange blood when I wiped. 

Few days before this, I had very sensitive breasts like just pain. Nipples were extremely sensitive. That symptom has disappeared since 2 days ago. 

Other symptoms I’ve had are, bloating, headaches, I’m exhausted all the time like I slept for a good 15 hours last night and woke up at 3pm and by 4pm I was ready to go back to bed. I’m peeing a lot more. 

If I’m correct, if I am pregnant it would be anywhere between 2-4 weeks I’m guessing. I’m confused if it was my normal period because it happened the week of my period or if it was implantation. 

I’ve also had really weird cravings for dominos pizza 😂 and I hate dominos pizza. I’ve only had it once in my life time. 

So the bleeding stopped yesterday (day 3) and I’ve had no signs of bleeding today (day 4). I used a first response pregnancy test today and it came back negative. A lot of things online said it probably was to soon to test if I tested a day after implantation. 

But what do all you ladies think it is? Help a sister out 😂

Replies

• The only way to honestly tell is do a test, especially because you are inducing cycles with drugs it's hard to say that sounds like pregnancy etc. It sounds promising though if this is unusual for you. 
  • The only way to honestly tell is do a test, especially because you are inducing cycles with drugs it's hard to say that sounds like pregnancy etc. It sounds promising though if this is unusual for you. 
    Yeah it does sound really promising. I was so confused the last 3 days. Thinking of getting in touch with my gyno to see if she thinks it could be! 
  • It could be, but progesterone also causes those symptoms so it’s hard to say based on symptoms. If those are due to pregnancy, HCG would show on a test so I would test first to see 
  • It could be, but progesterone also causes those symptoms so it’s hard to say based on symptoms. If those are due to pregnancy, HCG would show on a test so I would test first to see 
    Yeah I thought that to. But I’ve been taking this pill for over a year n half and I’m known to miss a few pills each time cause I forget And I still get a full period no matter what. I missed 3 pills out of this time like I normally do and I always get a full period. So what I went through was extremely odd 
  • I would test to see
  • I’m in the same boat, I missed at least 3 pills this month lol can you please tell me if you’re pregnant?!
  • I’m in the same boat, I missed at least 3 pills this month lol can you please tell me if you’re pregnant?!
    I’m not pregnant. All tests came back negative. Looks like it was just a weird period. But I’m going through the same thing this month. So What I was recommended was to go to my gynaecologist