Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Safe Space For All TTCers

Replies

• In order to stick with my laid back approach this cycle...I'm going to take a small break from the forum. I will definitely update with any news of a BFP or af. The tww is so hard for me as it is so taking a break will help me to focus on something else.
    I am thinking about the same approach! My O will be within few days and then I just want to relax!! I keep my fingers crossed for you honey!!!! Let us know the result!!  <3
  • Fairycakes88Fairycakes88 Regular
    edited May 27, 2020 5:56AM
    Temp dropped again today to the lowest temp I've had since I started BBT at CD14 and still a BFN so it's not looking good. Was 36.54 yesterday, 36.25 today. I'm so disappointed, think I feel AF cramps kicking in this morning too. I even think it'll come early as an extra kick in the teeth 😭
  • Temp dropped again today to the lowest temp I've had since I started BBT at CD14 and still a BFN so it's not looking good. Was 36.54 yesterday, 36.25 today. I'm so disappointed, think I feel AF cramps kicking in this morning too. I even think it'll come early as an extra kick in the teeth 😭
    Do you mean 14 DPO??
  • No I only started temping for the first time midway during this cycle at CD14, to get used to it. I am now 12dpo with AF due Friday.
  • No I only started temping for the first time midway during this cycle at CD14, to get used to it. I am now 12dpo with AF due Friday.
    Ah I see! Well...nothing is over until the AF comes but temp going down soooo...hmmm...
  • Yeah AF is coming, brownish red spotting and cramping now 😓 Onto cycle 5.
  • Just a quick question.. i have been trying to bbt chart but post 3am, I always seem to wake up numerous times for the loo so my readings last cycle have not been consistently at the same time. Does it matter if I change my timing to 3am going forward since that’s when I would typically have more than 2h consistent sleep without waking? 
  • Siiia said:
    Just a quick question.. i have been trying to bbt chart but post 3am, I always seem to wake up numerous times for the loo so my readings last cycle have not been consistently at the same time. Does it matter if I change my timing to 3am going forward since that’s when I would typically have more than 2h consistent sleep without waking? 
    Is there a reason to measure it in the middle of the night? 
  • @waitingforu after 3am, I always seem to wake up randomly to go to the toilet so I don’t actually measure bbt at the same time everyday as I will wake up earlier than usual. However, I would normally go to sleep at 11 and sleep through until 3am without waking. I just think I would be able to chart more accurately at an earlier time 
  • @Siiia ive been having the same problem :/
  • honestly it’s such a pain! I think I’m just going to change it to a time that I know I’ll have a solid sleep without waking and start that next cycle
  • @Siiia i might have to too....i havent done bbt for months bc i just wasnt working with my new schedule
  • @Catlady220 yea my chart is so erratic because of it. If you know from pattern what times of the night/day that you’re getting a solid 2-3h then I would change your temping to that time and see how you get on x
  • @Siiia i think hubby would get mad tho with waking him up at like 6am :/
  • @Catlady220 I tell mine if he wants a baby then he’ll have to deal with the antics 😂

• welp got a high opk on cd14 which is early for me so hopefully ov is just around the corner......my peaks are usually 2.somethin  but <3 excited <3 dont feel like this is my month but u never know right <3

@Siiia oh hed deal with it lol but itd start a lot of fights

• @Catlady220 ohhhh don’t be negative! Got to try and stay positive, Too early in your cycle to lose hope! I tend to test twice a day when the opk rises to almost or over 2 as I have a peak that reduces very quickly. 
  • @Siiia i only test one a day now......we bd every other day until my opk is low after peak
  • Fairycakes88Fairycakes88 Regular
    edited May 29, 2020 7:34AM
    CD3 for me. Will be my first full month BBT. AF came early this month, should only have been arriving today. We usually BD every day during my fertile period but are gonna change to every second day to see if it helps, give the sperm more time to mature.
  • Post withdrawn