Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Safe Space For All TTCers

Replies

• Post withdrawn
  • @Catlady220 @Rainbows&BabyDust Thanks ladies. Suppose I'm not officially out until AF arrives but I'm not optimistic. It'll be okay though, onto the next month! 
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust Hope you enjoyed it! Started spotting today so AF is on her way. Always next time 🤞
  • Post withdrawn
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Catlady220 are you charting this month?

I am on CD3. Fingers crossed this is a successful BFP month for everyone.
  • Hi ladies, would love to join you group if you don’t mind 😊

I have had a very long TTC journey so far 😞 starting in 2017 I had my wee boy who passed away at 6 weeks old with Edwards syndrome 💙we stared trying the start of 2018 with no luck all year then in 2019 I had 3 MC and another MC in January 2020 followed by a Ectopic pregnancy in March with my left tube removed,  it’s been heartbreaking but I am not giving up I am very lucky because I have 4 wee boys and this will definitely be my last ❤️ I’m 5 dpo today.. Hope you are all well ❤️ Xxx 
  • @cuddles3-161168 I just wanted to say I'm so sorry... I was wondering where u disappeared. I was hoping it was a good sign. And u ended with ectopic one month after my ectopic. This journey just can't be easy. I hope u are holding up OK. 
  • Thank you @MadDoda, yes I had surgery on the 14th of March it’s been a rough few months and I couldn’t bring myself to put it in writing but feeling a lot stronger now, so sorry you had to go through an ectopic @MadDoda hope you are recovering well xx 
  • @cuddles3-161168 I understand how u feel, it's such a tragedy. You see those tests finally getting dark,  stay pregnant linger than ever before just to be crushed by another loss and one tube left. I was lucky physically... But mentally I never recovered. I officially gave up on second child and I'm now on bc. I hope life will be kinder to you, u are strong, I believe in u. 
  • Yes I know what you mean it definitely gets harder and harder to pick your self up wondering have you got it in you to try again, this cycle we are taking a relaxed approach I’m not ready to put my heart into it yet My Dad passed away 2 weeks ago and I think with all the stress of that and the stupid virus it probably wouldn’t happen anyway..  

I’m so sorry you feel you want to give up but I do understand why, hope you feel stronger soon. 
  • So my husband and I have been ttc for 6 months now. A week after my last period a spotted for a week, right over my ovulation time according to my app. Then my period was 2 days late when I went to the bathroom and wiped and got bright pink blood on tp. Then I didn’t have not a single drop of blood for the next day and half, which is abnormal for my period which is that I bleed very heavy for 3-5 days. Then my husband and I did the deed, and there was quite a bit of blood which i thought would kick start my period, only to not bleed again for the next day and a half. Took a pregnancy test today at 6pm, negative. 
    What do I do!?
  • @cuddles3-161168 I'm so sorry about ur dad, it rly had to be really hard for u. Definitely take ur time allow itself tine to heal. I decided to give up, I made the decision already and Im not planning to ever change it.  I will stay positive for you, I try hope u will not have to go through this again. Best wishes. 
  • Thank you @MadDoda, you are very strong that is a really heard decision to come to but I can see why you would, TTC takes over your life if it doesn’t happen for me this year Im giving up I’m coming 39 which brings its own risks,  take care of your self. 
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust thank you, well there is obviously a lot of sadness, but that's the best decision I could have taken. After 5 mcs and ectopic I rather appreciate my little miracle I already have, before ttc and losses destroy my family. It was hard decision, but my life it's easier Now, even if I get depresses occasionally. You can't get positive hpt before implantation. So if u are getting positives, implantation already happened x
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust it's a long story but there is no way I will change my mind. I'm gonna do tubal ligation soon. I will stay positive for u xx