Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Safe Space For All TTCers

Replies

• @Rainbows&BabyDust yea ill only be 10dpo so could still b too early though......itll b a crappy day with being an angel mommy so a bfn cant make it much worse :/

7dpo and progesterone seems to have calmed down except frequent peeing which is annoying
  • Rainbows&BabyDust what do you mean? Do you have a positive test? If you are 11dpo than it is totatally fine the line is not dark yet. Are you talking about pregnancy test? Sorry if I did not follow from the beginning.
  • Post withdrawn
  • Post withdrawn
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust thank you very much for concern, ur very sweet thinking about me. I understand ur worried, but try not take it to much to heart. It didn't really matter if it was ectopic or not, loss is a loss and it was just too much for me to take. I was in really bad mental state by then, I still struggle a lot even if it's a lot better. That was biggest reason for both of us to devise to give up. We didn't want to destroy family. But there is moreinor reasons. Due to my life situation I was unable to finish uni in my early years as u know I'm finishing third year of uni and I still need to do PhD and I gotta start working asap (I stopped for 3rd year coz it was too much, with a one year old at home). If I would get pregnant Now even if forgetting miscarriages etc, I would be due into second semester of 4th year when I have to do research project and stay in lab. I cant effort Any breaks from uni, I didn't stop even when I was pregnant with my son, and only took 2 weeks mandatory maternity from university and went straight back in. I don't want breaks  coz I'm old enough already I gotta make career and work. So it would simply be a bad time. Besides as a scientist I have very strong personal opinion on age in pregnancy, I don't mean to force this on anyone or say they are making mistake trying late, it's individual decision. I'm totally again pregnancy after 35 for myself. Then there is that I don't want to be 60 and still stuck with kids. I want to enjoy my late years of life with grown up kid. I'm 31 so my age deadline is near and with education circumstances it's just bad time. Most importantly there is no guarantee I can even carry a pregnancy. I carry few autoimmune diseases too, so it's not like my health with get better, rather opposite.  My whole reasonable brain knows it's best to give up,  that's why I did, it's just my emotional side keeping me struggling. Instincts are strong and encoded in our genes, that's all it is. I got a child and I'm most grateful for this miracle , I want him happy.
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust thank you for kind words, I'm trying my best, as I was failing as a mother.... I had to fight for my son. I got pernicious anaemia, hashimotos, unexplained IBS and I'm investigated for antiphospholipid syndrome and lupus. Miscarriage clinic was looking into those, but is obviously on hold.
  • Post withdrawn
  • Post withdrawn
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust thank you very much for all kind words. Don't worry too much about age, if that's how it is and that's what u want I'm sure u will get pregnant soon. Sorry that I don't recall, how long do u try for and if u track ovulation?
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust I see, why do u think u need fertility clinic?
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust the rush is only due to age, doesn't mean u need actual help. You may conceive just fine very soon, so even if it's expensive, don't give up x
  • Ladies, I just red everything. @MadDoda I understand your situation, and your decisions. I have to tell you that if you decide to do PhD - having a baby would be definitely VERY hard. (well it's all about priorities). My colleague gave a birth during her 1st PhD year but she did just fine, she has a little girl now and finishing her PhD after 5 years. That was an awesome job but guess what, she was only 22 when she got pregnant so...yeah! For the autoimmune problems..I see, I did read about lots of ladies with autoimmune disorders having a whole bunch of kids haha, therapy can put those under control very quickly.
    For your thoughts being against having kids after 35, that's ok, everyone has their reasons, for me it is opposite. I think women are very mature and capable of lots of things after 35. They can offer so much to a child at this age, and I also red those who do give a birth later live longer :) Plus, I don't think 35 is old at all, it's just a beginning of real mature life. On the other hand, I am not saying younger moms did bad, absolutely not! I do not regret any of my decisions in my life, I am having a great career, I travelled the world and moved continents and I have a great husband. My decision to have a baby now at 35 is perfectly fine for me.

@Rainbows&BabyDust Try not to worry, having a good mind is half of the pregnancy (and this is something I also cannot control haha I'm going crazy). If you are able to confirm your ovulation (with BBT) this should mean you really do ovulate and just need a hormonal check. They will first check your husband (because it's easier). I guess you will undergo just a regular checkup for the first time. Counting eggs might be after to see how many of them you still have. I pray for you to be all good and you will get a BFP soon!!! There are always options, be positive!! We are strong ladies!!! I wish all of us chat about something happy very soon!!! Hang in there, and please talk to me about your age concerns as much as you like, I am in exactly same situation.
    I am 8dpo today and feel nothing! hah!! 
  • @Rainbows&BabyDust i hope so but starting to lose faith......boobs started hurting today....and all my other symptoms faded which normally means all the symptoms were just progesterone and now that af is coming in a few days it will lower..........my boobs usually hurt before af :(
  • On CD8 now and lots of watery cm which has been fairly absent in cycles since my MMC in February. I've had high OPKs but still doubted I ovulated because of the lack of CM and no pain in the side, two things I usually get (although I know theres no way of knowing for sure without BBT, just going on instinct and what's usual for me).

So I'm feeling good this month. I'll see how things play out. Will try my best 😜😂
  • Post withdrawn