Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Safe Space For All TTCers

I would like to start this forum for anyone and everyone who would like to share their experiences with trying to conceive. I am on cycle day 8 of 7 months of trying to conceive. I have had 3 miscarriages in that time period. I am hopeful now as every cycle has been but just in need of a support group.

Replies

• CD9 of month 8.... I had 1 mc my 5th month.....your not alone <3
  • Good morning love! Will this be your first? This will be my first.
  • I'm trying something new this month. In past months we have bd every other day starting at like cd 9 all the way to ovulation. This month we are waiting only till ovulation day. OH is not ejaculating (sorry if tmi) for 6 or 7 days as well. So will be getting down to business this weekend and we are almost there. I ordered some ovulation strips for this cycle but unfortunately they are not showing up till Saturday and I believe I will be ovulating on Sunday so hopefully I will be able to get atleast one test in lol
  • CD 9 for me too @Catlady220

Month 9 but cycle 10 TTC. No BFP yet but every month is a month closer.

Nice to create a fresh group @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust where everyone is welcome 💜💛💙

I'm due to ovulate Saturday/Sunday. This month im trying new: 
    CoEnzyme Q10 
    Sevenseas trying for a baby rather than pregnacare conception
    And SMEP 

Feeling SO good about this cycle. Not sure why - bring on the 2021 babies (feels almost like the start of a new year!) 💛💛💛💛💛
  • MrsReadyforanAdventure! That is so awesome that we are all so close in our cycles! I was feeling so alone the past few days but I feel connected again. 💓💓💓 What is SMEP?

And yes I have this awakening feeling inside of me like something new is coming but that may just be the feeling of Spring lol I guess we will find out soon. 🙏
  • this will also be my first <3
  • Catlady220 this is exciting dear! I'm happy you have chosen to share your journey with us. Please feel free to share anything you are going through or new things you are trying. This is a safe space to be who you are and be accepted. Or share as little as you want too, whatever you are comfortable with, we are here for you. 💖💖💖
  • cd11 today loves <3 
  • Catlady220 this is exciting dear! I'm happy you have chosen to share your journey with us. Please feel free to share anything you are going through or new things you are trying. This is a safe space to be who you are and be accepted. Or share as little as you want too, whatever you are comfortable with, we are here for you. 💖💖💖
  • Hi ladies. I'm currently 6 or 7 dpo. Think I will leave testing until Monday when I am 10/11 dpo but will see how that goes 😂. Had a MMC in February and have been trying again since but my cycles were a bit wonky afterwards. Fingers crossed for all of us.
  • Afternoon love, Fairycakes88. You are in the fun, lol said sarcastically, tww. If you have the strength to wait till Monday to test more power to you! I will keep my 🤞 for you. I'm so sorry about your loss in February, miscarriages are so hard! I'm glad to see you've kept on going though. I noticed that my cycles were different after mine as well, going from 28 day cycles to 30 day cycles and also the tww symptoms have been different.
  • Today has been rough. I think I slept last night...couldn't really tell lol. Just woke up from a small nap and ready to get some chores done. I'm not used to this waiting to bd. I know I haven't ovulated yet but I have this fear that I might miss it because I'm waiting to bd till ovulation. I think we will get to it on Saturday and then again on Sunday just to be sure.
  • @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust Thank you. I would never have had spotting before AF, would just have been ambushed lol but now I start spotting two days before...I guess that is my new normal! It'll be difficult to wait until Monday, time is really dragging in 😂
  • @Fairycakes88 i had a miscarriage in feb also.....im on my 3rd cycle after....but feb cycle i had spotting for 2 days before af and april (this cycle) i had 3 days spotting after af
  • @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust CD17... 4dpo. We have been trying for over 2 years
  • @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust i was told you should bd regularly at least once every 3 days in the weeks leading up to ov bc if u dont then the sperm might not be good quality bc they have been in there since the last time u guys bd
  • @Catlady220 I hope you get your bfp soon! 
  • @Fairycakes88 me too <3 and i hope u get urs too <3 along with everyone in the group
  • Welcome Hopefully_Blessed! You are also in the fun tww and congratulations on making it through 2 years already. That takes alot of patience and stamina for sure!

Yes you are right Catlady220 about bd. I was doing that for the past 7 months though, obsessively lol. But I try really hard to be in tune with my body and what it's trying to tell me and I've had this feeling for atleast a couple of months now that we are doing something wrong with the timing. I can't quite pinpoint it yet so I'm just trying this new thing to see what happens. I also found a few studies that kinda back up what I'm feeling so either way it's worth a try. I plan on bd on Saturday, the day before ovulation and then on Sunday just in case. Sorry if that's tmi lol