Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How's everyone feeling? - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Remedios said:
    Thanks @VeronicaMA! :) Ken Follett's Edge of Eternity, which is a trilogy, but I have read the third book first. :D Today I might start the first piece of the puzzle. 976 pages... Historical, political novels these are. Edge of Eternity is about the Cold War. I liked it, but it was a bit too lengthy. :) Have you been reading something enjoyable recently?

But! I tested this morning. :( BFN. :( 
    How are you feeling today? 
    Seems like someone likes long books! Hehe :) That one sounds interesting! 
    How are you feeling today?

I am reading Dostoyevsky now, and I have been reading a lot about feminism. 

The webinar went well in the end :) it was about feminism in translation.
  • Options

Hi ladies, I was tempted to do a test and I am not sure about the result. My friend says there is something there, very very light but it is there. What do you think??
    No period yet, but my urine is getting darker. Feeling like I’m going nuts.

• Options
    @VeronicaMA pictures are blurry but I see the line on the first one! have your got any first response? that's what works best of me x
  • Options
    @VeronicaMA pictures are blurry but I see the line on the first one! have your got any first response? that's what works best of me x
     This was a first response one. I will repeat it in a few days, I think. Maybe it's also cause I did not do it very early in the morning. Thanks a lot, love x
  • Options
    Wow these days are dragging 😫🙈🙈 
    How are you feeling?
  • Options
    @VeronicaMA oh I'm sorry I thought it was one of those cheap ones 🙈 looks completely different to the ones I use haha and yeah I'm not too just getting wbu? x

these are the ones I used..
  • Options
    Not too bad just getting by*
  • Options
    @Remedios hey hun! How are you? :) how is the book going?
  • Options
    Not too bad just getting by*
    That’s good, I guess? No news means good news? How is your family doing? :)
  • Options
    Had a warm 2h bath today, and I am panicking now. Not sure if I am pregnant yet (still no period) but I don’t want to screw it up.
  • Options

Can anyone see a second line on here? 2 days before period. 
     I darkened the photo a little (I don’t know if I’m allowed to do that) 
  • Options
    @VeronicaMA yeah everything is okay with me just staying positive x
    @Makeamummy I can see something hun try a again in a few days try not to drink alot :) 
  • Options
    @Katie2202xx thank you ❤️
  • Options
    I'm only 4 week and 5 days so not due a 3+ on digital till 5 week but thought I'd give it ago I did get another 2-3 but opened them up and look at difference in 3 days! must be getting close to the 3+ now 🙈
  • Options
    @VeronicaMA I love Dostoyevsky! What have you been reading from him? The webinar's topic sounds interesting. I am sure you mentioned Little Women then. ;) I read some lectures on "Genders in Art" back in my uni years when I studied Germanistic. I found that fascinating. I have started "Elizabeth is Missing", but will have a go at the "Pillars of the Earth"... soon... :)

I need to agree with @Katie2202xx that the pictures are not clear enough for me to see the second line, it doesn't mean it is not there! ;) 

I did a test yesterday, BFN & had a hot bath. Then I was thinking hmm... was it a good idea. I think AF will arrive tomorrow, although my temp is still reasonably high and it normally starts to drop 2 days before. I felt rubbish yesterday and somehow made peace with it that this is not our month. Next! ;)

How are you feeling @VeronicaMA & @Katie2202xx?
  • Options
    @Makeamummy I can a line, I hope it is not just and indent. I would try in a few days' time. Just to confirm! Fingers crossed!!! 
  • Options
    @Remedios I'm not bad thanks hun having some cramps but keeping calm 🙈 how's you? x
  • Options
    @Katie2202xx Keep calm and carry on! ;) I am OK, thanks. I am sure that AF will arrive tomorrow, back to square one. Fresh start, positive attitude. I wish the test would be positive finally. :D xx
  • Options
    @Remedios strange that premom says I’m 10dpo but I’m 2 days off my period? I don’t know bodies are strange 😂
    I hope you’re okay ❤️ Hopefully the next cycle will be your month if this month isn’t it ❤️
  • Options
    hi just seeing if anyone can help around April 16th I had spotting and a faint positive I did a few test over the weekend all faint positives then Monday the 20th I started bleeding heavier light than my usually period but a lot more than spotting I bled for around 9/10 days I did a clear blue on wednesday 29th which said pregnant 1-2 weeks I phone the epu which said to wait three weeks then test again I’m still getting positive test, I just don’t no if I’m still pregnant or if it’s an early miscarriage can anyone help thanks xxx 

This discussion has been closed.