Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How's everyone feeling? - Part 2

Replies

• @Remedios I am doing hun :) and aww no your not out yet 😁😁 x

@Makeamummy have you tried BBT? I knew exactly where I was in my cycle doing BBT x
  • Aww aut I'm sorry your going through this, to me it sounds like you've had an early miscarriage but then it could also be something different! I'm surprised they are making you wait 3 week! I had an early miscarriage last month I started spotting bright red blood may be implantatuon took a test day after positive then 1-2 about 1 week later I started spotting again 2 days after it was heavy I went for a scan and already had passed then pregnancy :( hopefully it's not the same as me and everything is just fine! 🤞🤞 x
  • I’m so sorry to hear that I thought that’s what’s it could be I just didn’t no because it’s still positive I guessing I’ll  just have to wait and see not got much hope though thankyou hope you’re ok xxx
  • If it is hun it can take some time to leave your system luckily mine was negative the day of the scan and a week later.. I fell pregnant straight away after I'm now 4weeks 5 days but I'm so scared incase it happens again I was 5 week 5 days when I happened.. fingers crossed for you just keep testing and see what happens x
  • Amazing good luck 🤞 ye I’ll keep testing thankyou xxxx
  • No problem hun keep us updated your more than welcome to stay :) xxx
  • I took another FR this morning and the exact same result as before, the faintest line ever 😫 I’m due on tomorrow so I shall have to see then 😫
  • @Makeamummy good luck hun! only reason I took a test this time was because I'm boobs were soooo sore more than usual AF ones 🙈 do you have any symptons? x
  • @VeronicaMA How you getting on hun? x
  • @Katie2202xx
    well I always get bad acne at this time of the month and I haven’t got that which is the main sign. It’s just the typical tiredness/really aches back but who knows if that’s period or pregnancy symptoms xx
  • @Makeamummy How did you track ovulation this month? When are you testing again?
    AF is here, as I thought. Next month would be great, the 12th of TTC!
  • @Katie2202xx I am officially out now. :) I am OK with it today, already had my melt down on Friday! ;) 
    Take care! Have tried meditation. There are so many youtube, it helped me to relax. 
  • @Makeamummy ohh hopefully that's a sign! try not to drink much when you go to bed and don't wee through the night hold it as long as you can and take a test FMU 😁😁
    @Remedios I'm sorry heat AF arrived 😭😭 this time I fell pregnant I told partner we wasn't going to try again we just took everyday as normal and BD when we felt like it and them we dropped on maybe try and not try if that makes sense? the time I dropped on last month I took seven seas trying for a baby for the first time in my TTC journey and I fell pregnant not sure if it was connected though oh and I are lots of pineapple and did get implantation bleeding.. I've heard it helps with implantation x

• @Katie2202xx
    this is my test from this morning! Not sure what to think? All my amazon cheapies are stark white. 
    I’m sorry to hear you’re out @r@Remedios but I’m glad to hear you’re feeling okay ❤️
  • Thanks @Katie2202xx & @Makeamummy!
    Many thanks for the tips re seven seas and pineapple. I was just going to ask if you had any advice how I could improve things this month. 
    It was so funny this month, I bought a pineapple and wanted to make Hawaiian pizza for my husband. We have a special pineapple "machine", cores the fruit and cuts the skin. My husband used it and started to eat the core of it. NO! I said that is for MY implantation, not yours! :D 
  • @VeronicaMA How are you this morning? 
  • I've had some yellow discharge I'm scared I'm going to miscarry again :( it's exactly what happened last time :( x
  • @Katie2202xx how are you feeling now? Can’t discharge be caused by so many different things like even being dehydrated? Xx
  • @Makeamummy I'm not sure I just panic because I always get yellow cm before I bleed :( I had some cramps but they be eased in just having to hope for the best :( x
  • Yellow CM can be a sign of mucus plug forming. Stay positive x
This discussion has been closed.