Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How's everyone feeling? - Part 2

Replies

• @VeronicaMA I can see something in the second pic! fingers crossed for you 🤞🤞
    Thanks a lot :) just feeling like I am going absolutely mental these days, like if I was making it up somehow... Booked a video appointment with a GP through my medical insurance and sent the the pictures. Let's see...
  • @VeronicaMA thank you so much hun means a lot xx
    You are welcome, hun :) that's what we are here for!
  • @Katie2202xx It is going well! It is a shame that you are scared and can't be excited about your pregnancy, but I understand completely! As I said before, we will cheer you on all the way, won't we ladies?

@VeronicaMA I haven't read the White House one, but it was compulsory to read "The Idiot" at school. I "got a bit closer" to Dostoyevsky when "The Gambler" was to made to a film in the town where I am from. ;)

"Elizabeth is Missing" was a film about a lady with dementia on TV a few months ago and wanted to read the book. Although there is a bit of investigation going on in the book, it is not a crime/thriller type cliché, it is about how the elderly lady's mind work. Very sad, but fascinating. 

What a great job you do, the webinar sounds really interesting! 

As I BBT, I sensed that AF was on its way. She arrived yesterday, but I kind of knew it on Friday. I felt awful, disappointed, useless, a failure. Nothing special, just as it has been like this every month for a year now. I am OK now, it doesn't last long, only for a day. I mean the mood, not AF. :D 

What is happening at your end? Are these faint positives? How many dpo are you?
  • @VeronicaMA let us know how you get on :) x
  • @Remedios thank you hun it's nice to know that I have a place to talk to people about my pregnancy and worries.. it really is a shame as I want to get excited but daren't incase I jinx myself x
  • Aut said:
    hi just seeing if anyone can help around April 16th I had spotting and a faint positive I did a few test over the weekend all faint positives then Monday the 20th I started bleeding heavier light than my usually period but a lot more than spotting I bled for around 9/10 days I did a clear blue on wednesday 29th which said pregnant 1-2 weeks I phone the epu which said to wait three weeks then test again I’m still getting positive test, I just don’t no if I’m still pregnant or if it’s an early miscarriage can anyone help thanks xxx 

Hello! Did you see any clots in the blood? If not, I think it could simply be a normal implantation. When can you test again according to them? In a couple of weeks?
    Ye they said in 3 weekends it’s Brennan 2 weeks since I started bleeding and 6 days since stopping still getting strong positive sic  really don’t no xxx
  • @Aut if the positives are stronger since the bleed then I believe everything will be just fine! some women can get a small bleed at the time of their period.. last time you commented you said they were faint so now if they are strong that's a good sign! if you've miscarried they will get lighter not stronger x
  • @Aut if the positives are stronger since the bleed then I believe everything will be just fine! some women can get a small bleed at the time of their period.. last time you commented you said they were faint so now if they are strong that's a good sign! if you've miscarried they will get lighter not stronger x
    I’m hoping it’s horrible just not knowing either thankyou for the replies xxx
  •  The bottom one was before I started bleeding and the top three are from yesterday and today so not really sure what to think xxx
  • @Aut definately getting stronger!! 😁 x
  • @Aut definately getting stronger!! 😁 x
    🤞 I really hope so xx
  • @Aut fingers crossed for you!! what now? clear blue? do you know how far you would be? when's your last period real one x
  • Aut said:
    Aut said:
    hi just seeing if anyone can help around April 16th I had spotting and a faint positive I did a few test over the weekend all faint positives then Monday the 20th I started bleeding heavier light than my usually period but a lot more than spotting I bled for around 9/10 days I did a clear blue on wednesday 29th which said pregnant 1-2 weeks I phone the epu which said to wait three weeks then test again I’m still getting positive test, I just don’t no if I’m still pregnant or if it’s an early miscarriage can anyone help thanks xxx 

Hello! Did you see any clots in the blood? If not, I think it could simply be a normal implantation. When can you test again according to them? In a couple of weeks?
    Ye they said in 3 weekends it’s Brennan 2 weeks since I started bleeding and 6 days since stopping still getting strong positive sic  really don’t no xxx
    I would say speak to a doctor... just to clarify the situation, but it's not really like 2+2=4
  • Remedios said:
    @Katie2202xx It is going well! It is a shame that you are scared and can't be excited about your pregnancy, but I understand completely! As I said before, we will cheer you on all the way, won't we ladies?

@VeronicaMA I haven't read the White House one, but it was compulsory to read "The Idiot" at school. I "got a bit closer" to Dostoyevsky when "The Gambler" was to made to a film in the town where I am from. ;)

"Elizabeth is Missing" was a film about a lady with dementia on TV a few months ago and wanted to read the book. Although there is a bit of investigation going on in the book, it is not a crime/thriller type cliché, it is about how the elderly lady's mind work. Very sad, but fascinating. 

What a great job you do, the webinar sounds really interesting! 

As I BBT, I sensed that AF was on its way. She arrived yesterday, but I kind of knew it on Friday. I felt awful, disappointed, useless, a failure. Nothing special, just as it has been like this every month for a year now. I am OK now, it doesn't last long, only for a day. I mean the mood, not AF. :D 

What is happening at your end? Are these faint positives? How many dpo are you?
    @Remedios Oh wow! Where do you live, hun?
    The story behind "Elizabeth is Missing" seems incredibly interesting :) Makes me wanting to watch the film or read the book!
    What do you do for a living?

I am sorry that you got your period this time. I really hope that it will work soon :) Maybe next month, who knows?! (Fingers crossed!!) Can you rest today a little bit and take it easy?

I am 17 DPO now and no period yet, been getting all the symptoms for about a week now, and the fainted lines on the tests look almost invisible. I am just going crazy and struggle to stay busy, even though I have a million things to do these days (uni, online courses, translation work, webinars...).

May I ask when is the earliest you that you have ever got a positive result, ladies?

And yes, of course, @Katie2202x, we will be here for you any time, sis!

• My earliest bfp was very faint at 10dpo, 100% accurate dates coz of bbt. 
  • @VeronicaMA I have been living in the UK for almost 13 years. (Time flies by when you are having fun. :) ) I am originally from Hungary. I have a British husband. Where do you live? If you live in the UK, you could watch it on BBC I-player. Fantastic acting, marvellous story, excellent filming. The author of the book Emma Healey is very talented.
    I am sales administrator at a local motor company. My qualifications are very different though: German Teacher & Communication and Media (Moving pictures- mainly). What about you?
    Thank you! I really hope the next one will be the one, as we will mark the 1 year line...
    No rest for the wicked. :) I tried to keep myself busy-ish today and feel better after some achievements, now back to reading & resting. 

How sure are you about your ovulation day? HCG should double in 48 to72 hours. Check line progression. Maybe have blood test at your GP. Even if it is faint line, it is line.
  • MadDoda said:
    My earliest bfp was very faint at 10dpo, 100% accurate dates coz of bbt. 
    Do you think that it could still change or that it's simply a negative test at this stage?
  • If u don't use bbt it opk u can't be sure how many dpo u rly are, so there is more hope for a bfp, if u actively had sex even after supposed ovulation day. I got bfp at 10dpo only once, rest at 11-12dpo. There is no way u are 17dpo, u probably ovulated later. X
  • @Aut fingers crossed for you!! what now? clear blue? do you know how far you would be? when's your last period real one x
    Clear blue is saying 1-2 I did one the night I stopped bleeding last Tuesday then I did one yesterday morning still 1-2 xx 
  • @remedios u are German teacher, that's impressive. I don't think I could be a teacher haha. 
This discussion has been closed.