Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Chart help

Hey guys, according to my chart i ovulated on day 16 but could it have been 19? Opks never work for me but docs confirm i do ovulate and have good reserve. I am now 15dpo, and have quite sore boobs, they are almost throbbing at times. Pretty bloated, sore lower back for a week now and v tired, had a bit if heartburn/indegestion today and slightly blocled nose, though that could be hay fever kicking in!  No sign of af but obv temps have started dropping except today when it went up ever so slightly! Luteal phase is usually between 12 and 14 days and very rare for me to be late! I am def out this month?! 

Replies

• Just to add been peeing like theres no tomorrow and i did do a test this afternoon after about a million toilet trips today and was bfn 🙄
  • So you have more charts, can u show me an overlay with previous months. Pic is tiny, but I think u got inconsistent temp time on some says, can u zoom in around ovulation and show me again please? 
  • Yeah i know my timings havent been great, but i do shift work normally! 
  • Sorry missed out the bottom bit!
  • Well how off ur normal time are temps on cd15/18/19? Did u bd in the morning on cd19? 

There is a chance for a little mix up cuz if times, but ur ov day this cycle is consistent with other cycles. So I think u ovulated as ff suggests, but ofc due to time variability there is minor chance u ov at cd18/19. Anyway if ur average lp length is 13 days, having a 15 days lp is still normal. So your af may show up tomorrow, if u ovulated as ff suggest and ur test was negative then it's unlikely u were lucky this cycle and af will show up. If u ovulated cd18/19 then there is still a chance, otherwise af would be due in Max 4 days. If u ovulated cd18 ur bd gap is a bit wide but still possible. Sorry if I wasn't helpful, but that's the best I can tell u with ur data coz of temps time. How bad are those shifts?
  • Only by a couple of hours, not been working this month, as self isolating as im high risk, so been getting up anywhere between 5am and 9am. Yeah dtd 4 times on cd19 as we was having some rare "us" time. I wish if it was going to show up it would hurry up, my right boob is so painful 🙈 
  • That's way to wide range, u should try to get alarm at 5 and u can go back to sleep after. 
  • Trouble is i wont go back to sleep, i really try to get up about 7.30 each day but at the moment im waking up at crazy times of the night, so probably not helping my bbt. Its not often im more than a day late for af, its usually a day or 2 early but i just feel weird this month. Gonna put it down to lockdown i think!
  • It's normal for lp to be +/-1 day and occasionally 2. I had that happen, I know how annoying this is, especially with my long lp. Then set up at 4am, no way u can't sleep after. Are the temps taken at least after sufficient amount of uninterrupted sleep? 
  • I usually take it when i first wake up, then at least i know its after my longest sleep
  • Good, that means ur temps aren't terribly unreliable. So I just stick with what I said before. Wish u the best of luck x
  • Sorry to jump on.. @MadDoda would you say this is peak opk....
  • It looks good, bd but keep testing few more days. 
  • Ok, thanks 
  • MadDoda said:
    Good, that means ur temps aren't terribly unreliable. So I just stick with what I said before. Wish u the best of luck x
    Thanks 😊 unfortunately af arrived eventually after 2 days of on and off brown and light pink spotting which ive never had before! Its a much lighter period than usual which is odd, i have endo and pcos so day 2 usually very heavy but still not enough today to fill a tampon 🙄 stupid body!
  • MadDoda u are very helpful! 😊
  • So sorry about af, at least it didn't keep u on hold any longer, fx for next cycle. I'm always around if u need bbt help. 
  • Hi can anyone help and see these faint lines?? 

• Can anyone see the faint lines? 
  • MadDoda said:
    So sorry about af, at least it didn't keep u on hold any longer, fx for next cycle. I'm always around if u need bbt help. 
    Yeah it was pretty late for me! Ive been trying for 7 years on and off, with 2 different partners, gynea is hopeful i will conceive naturally at some point but ivf is on hold untill next march. Thank you, i will probably need it at some point! 

Just wish there was more i could do, have one partially blocked tube, endo and pcos and partner has a little bit of a low sperm count, think we might be doomed 😐