Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

11 days late, positive then negative, no bleeding.

I am currently at 11days late cycle day 44. The day of my due period and for 2 days after had positives ( very faint came up within 2 minutes 3 different brands) but now all negative rang doctors got told to wait another week losing my mind slowly! No bleeding at all. 
increase in cm, bloating, off and on boob pains, little cramps, and definitely emotional ( could be to do with the whole lockdown though ) 
has anyone had anything like this I’d just like to know what outcomes I am looking at should I be worried incase it’s not pregnancy related? My doctor doesn’t seem bothered just to wait another week and test  but it’s driving me crazy!
thanks for any advice :) 

Replies

• Hi L3IGH94, I am in exactly the same boat as you now were. Hope you got the BFP x
    I had a faint positive last week and now negatives. Like you dr has said wait one week and try again. Any advice? TIA x

• ( don’t lose faith )
    Mine wasn’t a good outcome I went abit longer still no bleeding still had all the symptoms and then I started bleeding. I had bloods done and levels hcg was 7 at that time that was a week before I started bleeding repeat bloods went to “ normal “ that’s all I got told no number just normal. I think something started but obviously was not right timing. Don’t lose hope Especially with current situations I know your mind is probably eating itself waiting for an answer but just try to be happy and healthy and relax elevate your legs with a pillow ( helps blood circulation ) and if your not already multivitamins and folic acid ( really good for your body and mind anyways but boost a healthy environment for pregnancies )  I got my fingers crossed for good news for you!x
  • @L3IGH94 so sorry about yours ❤
    Thank you so much for getting back to me, and for all the advic . Just trying to keep positiv . Xx