Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can you see 2 lines?

Hi I have had 2 consecutive miscarriages one on Oct 19 (5 weeks) then another in Jan 20 (6 weeks) this last week or so I've hated everyone and everything, had vivid dreams, some nights haven't slept at all, can't stand the sight of coffee and anyone that knows me knows that odd as live on coffee! Couldn't stomach eggs that my partner had yesterday, sore boobs and sensitive nipples much more than I normally would have prior to the nasty periods!
Any took a test yesterday and thought I could see a faint line but wasn't sure if my eyes were teasing me or if it's because I really want it to happen, took another one this morning and I'm sure I can see a faint line that doesn't make me squint and dance around the room hoping I can actually see 2, please tell me if you can see them too!

Replies

• Options
    I can see a very faint line but it’s definitely there! Test again in a few days and good luck x x
  • Options
    This is 4 days before my period is due, I wasn't expecting the test to pick anything up so soon! 
  • Options
    I hope your line gets stronger lv and you have a sticky little bean ♥️ I’m currently 24 weeks pregnant and remember how horrendous the waiting game is! X
  • Options
    Thank you, I really hope this one stays there, the waiting game is horrendous isn't it? Awww you're progressing nicely, it's exciting isn't it? 
  • Options
    It really is hard work! The waiting game is horrible! Yeh everything is going good so far, fingers crossed.
    im sure if you test again in 24 hrs with fmu u will see a stronger line I hope this works for you lv mc are awful 😔
  • Options
    It already feels different this time than the last previous ones, so fingers crossed it stays where it's meant to stay! I can't stop looking at the picture just checking the line is still there and I'm not imaging it! 
  • Options
    Just done a first response as I wanted to double check with the brand I'm comfortable with and here is the result!
  • Options
    Congratulations looks like its positive
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations ! 
  • Options
    Thank you so much I'm super excited it feels so different to the last 2 times, here's hoping the little bean stays happy and healthy :-) 
  • Options
    Congratulations @Pixie01dust hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months xx
  • Options

How many DPO were you when you started seeing your lines out of interest? 😆