Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

9DPO! Hoping for BFP in MAY

Hi girls, 
I'm currently 9dpo, period due in 6 days. My symptoms have neen
3dpo- break out on my chin 
6dpo- Some twinges and crampy sensations along with some brown discharge / spotting
7-9 6dpo cramps and sore bbs

Has anyone got implantation that early? 

Baby dust to all 

Replies

• I just joined this site, this is the first post I read & I just realized I have all the same symptoms as you! Im also hoping for May to surprise me with a BFP!!!!!  Good luck & lots of baby dust to you! 
  • Thank you, good luck to you too :) How long have you been TTC? 
    Did you have implantation bleeding?
  • This is my first month trying. I have a son already, but he’s 14 so this seems brand new to me. I did have implantation bleeding & I am feeling some minor discomfort (almost like a slight pulling or tugging) on the right side of my abdomen. I made the mistake if starting to test too early so now I am just going to wait a few days and if I dont get my period, I’ll try the test again. 

How long have you been trying?
  • Lovely, yeah this is my first month properly trying. I have a 1 year old boy.
    What day did you have the bleeding, 6dpo too?
    Trying not to test is so hard! I haven't tested at all yet, I'll wait another couple of days I think or hopefully just wait until my period is due. I made the decision not to have any tests in the house until I know I'm going to to test. I've been a crazy tester in the past  :D
  • I actually had the bleeding today, and this is more or less when I would be getting my period, so Im crossing my fingers.   I too have been a crazy tester, and although I know Im testing too soon I still get devastated to see a negative result. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Oh that could be a good thing! I hope this is your month too. Fingers crossed. Seeing negative results suck 
  • Has your bleeding increased?
  • No. Still seems like its implantation bleeding ☺️  How about yours?
  • Mine was at 6dpo in the afternoon and then nothing since. Fingers crossed
  • Hi ladies! Can I join you please? I’m around 9DPO too, did an internet cheapie dip test this morning with FMU and got this: 

I did it mid-stream instead of dip, but followed all the rest of the instructions on time etc. Is it possible it could be a false-positive?!
  • Hey Smithy, welcome! Can you do a different pregnancy test just to be sure?? What have your symptoms been? 
    I hope you're pregnant! 
  • Hi Atayl! Nothing on a 10miu or 20miu but they’ve both been with not fmu...and its still too early - will try again tomorrow morning. Symptom wise just bloated, headaches and weeing lots! 
    How’s everyone else doing? Any updates?
  • Do you have to get implantation breeding?? 
  • Hi I’m new here. Very confusing for me and my fiancé. Can anyone help! Can you see the faint lines? 
  • Yes I deffo can Crankin - try a frer first thing in the morning! Are you late?
  • Smithy21 said:
    Yes I deffo can Crankin - try a frer first thing in the morning! Are you late?
    I’m only late by 4 days. But had cramps about a week ago, felt slightly sick past 2 days and so tired. Don’t know what to think. Sorry new to all terms what does frer mean?

chelsea x
  • Well you’re deffo pregnant I think - 4 days late and with symptoms! First response early result - but you don’t need that if you’re late. Maybe just get a pink dye one to see an alternative brand.
  • Yeah I’ve one kept over for the morning. Another clear blue. Going to see what that looks like. Just want it to be a little darker. Thank you so much x
  • Hey Paris and Crankin! 

Paris you don't need to have implantation bleeding,no. Many women go on to fall pregnant without implantation. How many dpo are you? Have you tested?

Crankin, your test looks positive!! When will you be testing again?
  • @Atayl28 i tested at 10 dpo bfn and at 12dpo still bfn... 
    bb on cd9 and ovulate on cd12 or cd13. 
    Do you think its still possible?