Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Need some help and advice please x

hi all new here. Just wanted to get some help and advice on trying for a baby. I had a mc last October and it had literally broken me and my partner we’ve been trying ever since but still not pregnant can anyone give me some advice on what helped you get pregnant any supplements to take to help the process. Me and my partner are so gutted as this week just gone would of been my due date! I already have a child from a previous relationship I got caught pregnant with her very easily. Any advice would be so grateful x 

Replies

• Hi, so sorry to hear this, I also had a mc in Sept, my due date would of been tomorrow, so I totally feel your pain, however I've been fortunate enough to fall pregnant again, seen a healthy baby at 8 weeks and back for a scan tomorrow where I should be around 11 weeks, I just really want to say keep hope it will happen eventually although it doesn't seem like it, I've been taking the seven seas pre conception tablet but I was also taking this before the mc, sorry I don't have any great advice for you. Good luck hun xx
  • I'm very sorry for ur loss, mc messes up with ur cycle, u might have very variable ovulation days each cycle. I recommend opk or/and bbt to properly track, if u didn't yet x
  • Well I started having my periods back to normal soon after the mc but last month I didn’t get one then this week I got one so must be messed up for a bit I will keep checking my ovulation days just seems like it isn’t happening for us yet really gutted I know it will take time like everyone keeps saying to us but seems to be taking forever I genuinely thought I was pregnant this month so was so upset when my period came around. X