Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Been ttc for ages now, confused help!

So been ttc for ages, and finally I thought I was pregnant, the two week wait was killing me so I tested using a First Response Early Response at 9dpo and got BFN, have had cramping, food aversions, peeing loads more than usual etc...could I still be pregnant?

Replies

• Options
    When is your period due? X
  • Options
    Due in 6 days, also when I've been looking through these forums I've seen someone's test looks like mine did and they then got a positive result a few days after! So I might try again in a few days x
  • Options
    Also forgot to mention that through my fertile window I used the conceive plus lubricant support as well.
  • Options
    @Aly7 all the symptoms u mentioned are also caused by a shift in the hormone called progesterone
  • Options
    @Aly7 all the symptoms u mentioned are also caused by a shift in the hormone called progesterone
    Which happens before a period? I have never had them before though? Which is why it's made me wonder...it's probably just my brain playing tricks on me though 😒
  • Options
    Wait 6 days and re test to be sure, good luck x
  • Options
    Wait 6 days and re test to be sure, good luck x
    I couldn't wait 6 days, I did a test yesterday morning! I'm pretty sure BFN, I'm just going to wait for AF to show and if it doesn't il test again!x
  • Options
    keep us updated xx
  • Options
    Hiya! Just hoping someone has had this happen to them! But I'm due AF tomorrow and have had light pink/orangy on the tissue when I wiped? Is this a sign?x
  • Options
    Aly7 said:
    Hiya! Just hoping someone has had this happen to them! But I'm due AF tomorrow and have had light pink/orangy on the tissue when I wiped? Is this a sign?x
    Sounds like implantation bleeding maybe x
  • Options
    @Aly7 when I started ttc, I started having symptoms that I’ve never experienced in my tww and still got af every single time. Pms and early pregnancy symptoms are basically identical so it so so so hard to differentiate between the two. It’s the hormone progesterone that causes all of these symptoms and the hormone is present straight after ovulation, increases during the tww and then decline if not pregnant and due af. Fingers crossed it is a bfp for you though x I think the more you try to symptom spot, the more you’ll start noticing things you’ve never noticed before.. I was the exact same so now I’ve just tried to stop symptom spotting since it was causing me to stress 
  • Options
    Yeah, that's what I think too! I've looked it up online (I know I shouldn't) it then changed to brown stringy, then to light pink and back to brown again today only when I wipe (sorry for tmi!) and have had no real AF showing as of yet 🤞🏼🤞🏼 Got my fingers crossed x