Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation? 12dpo

2»

Replies

• Options
    Siiia said:
    @CountryMumkins oh I’m the same! I didn’t have any imb but I got a faint positive can you see it? 

The stick ^ was 12dpo and then this below the strips is today 14dpo .. seems to be getting lighter not darker right? The exact same thing happened last cycle :/

I can also see a line on both, but I agree the second looks a little lighter, but maybe it’s just the lighting too. Have you been monitoring BBT? Is it high? 
  • Options
    @Kd050811 it fell this morning and I’m due af today or tomorrow as today is 14dpo but my bbt this cycle has been super Erratic since it’s my first time trying 
  • Options
    @Siiia hmm 🤔 hard to say! I would keep testing to see if line gets darker! Fx
  • Options
    Temp has fallen further today and still have af cramping so I’m pretty sure I’m out this cycle x
  • Options
    Oh no @Siiia sorry I missed this. 
    How are you doing this month?

I think I ovulated Saturday/Sunday. Got a strong line on opk Friday afternoon.
    i know it can’t be related this early but I am soooo tired today! Which I read can be caused by a surge of progesterone after ovulation. Had this same tiredness last month around a similar time.(literally struggled to keep my eyes open all morning)

Found out one of my friends is pregnant, so that makes 2 close friends pregnant atm, really want to join them. I was lucky to have 3 close friends pregnant with me with my first DD I felt  so lucky to have not been alone on my 1st pregnancy journey.

Sending lots of Baby Dust to you x
  • Options
    @CountryMumkins oh bless you! Fingers crossed it’s a bfp for you this cycle! I’m cd11 today and I had ovulation pain yesterday and my peak opk too. Today I’ve had a slight dip in bbt so just waiting for it to rise to confirm ovulation. What are your cycle lengths normally? Mine is typically 26-28 days, I think it’ll be a 26 day cycle for me this cycle since my LP is 15 days.. I’ve been reading that a short FP isn’t good and that’s <10 days, mine is 11 if I ovulate today.. slightly worried me..af should be due 24th June.  This is my 6th cycle ttc .. I’ve had people around me tell me their pregnant and just as much as I am happy for them, makes me a bit sad that I’ve not even had my first yet.. it’ll be ok though, our time will come soon enough 👌🏼 sorry to rant!
  • Options
    @Siiia Promising then!
    mine vary... a lot! Anything from 26-29 my LP average is 11 according to Ovia and I’m on CD17 predicted af on the 19th of this month. I read that too. Hopefully we’ll be alright.

don't worry, my friend had been trying for 2 years. We wasn’t being careful for nearly 2 years when I found out I was pregnant. I thought there was something wrong with me, but we hadn’t been actively trying as such.

it will indeed! I can fully understand why people have 10 children, I miss the newborn stage so much, it goes so quickly, so my advise is when it does happen, and it will, enjoy every second! Don’t let anyone take that from you, if you want them back, take them! Don’t feel that you have to let people look after them or let people try feeding them changing them etc. I regret that massively now.x
  • Options
    @CountryMumkins thank you! Aww bless you! Hopefully you’ll get to relive those moments with a new baby soon .. keep me posted!