Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping For A BFP June 2020 <3

Replies

• @ks36 lovely story, wishing you all the best! 
    I won’t be putting that much information on here, as I have had bad experiences with doing that in the past (had a stalker screenshot my conversations and sent them to family members) so i like to keep as much as possible private. I am in the UK though, so quite far away! 

@Kd050811 I have always wondered this! However, every time I put spotting into any of my fertility apps they only count cd1 as the day of full flow, so I would say cd1 is actual flow... I always spot the day before AF too
  • @BethO Thank you for reading all of it. I really appreciate it. It's okay if you don't comment on everything just wanted share my story to help others. grateful if anyone reads it all. lol i love that i have made proper friends here. uk is far away but social media is not lol i chat with a friend of mine daily who is from the uk on instagram and we both are Youtubers. i love it cause i wake up early and it's a proper time her time to chat. she was having tea today as we chatted. no one in the usa is awake at this time. lol my mother lives in minnesota and it's 6am her time and my friend lives in new york and it's 7 am her time. @Catlady220 time is 6am as well. lol if you would like to chat with me anywhere on social media feel free to contact me as i am always up early 4am in the morning and love to make new friends. We are close in cycle day then and go through whole ov and tww journey together.
     btw we almost gave up in february when hubby had his semen analysis done and the results were low count low mobility. it was a lab error we found out this month and we were all set to get have him get it done again in june but now the obgyn says there is no need as we are so fertile. it's been such a rollercoaster of a journey. i told my counselor last week that i was pregnant and next week i have tell him all about my chemical pregnancies.

Good luck to you this cycle and fx for bfp! I look forward to hearing your journey!
  • Hi all. Also joining from the May thread, and before that I was in the April one. I’m in the UK, 32 and TTC our second. It took us 15 months the first time, and this is our 11th cycle second time round. Our first little girl was also born prematurely at 29 weeks (is now 21 months) so the pregnancy journey has not challenging for various reasons! Before Covid 19 and because of the time taken to conceive and the fact that I’d be high risk pregnancy a second time round, they started tests. I’ve had bloods and vaginal smears which were all ok. My OH is on the list to have samples done but waiting for an appointment.

I have regular cycles, averaging 26 days. Currently on CD12 waiting for ovulation. Got lots of EWCM this morning so looking forward to doing OPKs. Started OPK and BBT properly last month so still learning about my cycles. Last month ovulated on CD16 and LP was just 11 days. Due AF/BFP around 6th June.

Good luck to you all
  • @RiaMushk thank you for reading my story. wow what a crazy experience you had. i have never had that happened to before and hope never to have it happen. thanks for cautioning me. i try to keep as my private information private but my social media accounts are public.  uk is far from the usa but i like making friends. i probably will never met any of you ladies but it's nice to share and chat about ttc.
  • Hi Ladies, id like to join this thread if that’s ok as I’ve been struggling lately and could do with an outlet. I’m 32, TTC for 18months, had 2 mc- 1st at 10 weeks, 2nd at 5 weeks. Finding the whole process quite isolating and hard x
  • @Summer1287 You are welcome to join us. It's an isolating and hard ttc as it is so taboo. I have had 3 chemical pregnancies so I get the lost and grief. I love this forum and really recommend it. I have made some friends on here and it's such a suppport system and really helps. Where are you in your cycle? Sorry for losses. Do track your cycles and if you do how? Fx for bfp this cycle and for your rainbow baby. I am waiting for mine as well. 
  • Post withdrawn
  • Hi ladies, 
    I hope you are all well? I'm tentatively joining this group but not sure how im feeling at the moment. 
    I used this forum in 2015 when I was pregnant with my DS now 4 and found it invaluable. Fell first month of trying with him and had a normal pregnancy. 
    Dec 19 came off BC to TTC number 2 and fell pregnant straight away in Jan 20, this ended in a natural MC at 8+3.
    Decided to try straight away and fell pregnant 5 weeks later without a full cycle and this ended in another natural MC at 7+2. 
    Gp advised to have one period before TTC so just waiting for that to arrive due on Tuesday and the we will try again.
    Track using BBT so ovulation confirmed for this month but we avoided BD to ensure we have a full clean cycle. 
    Hoping for third time lucky x
  • @Pennylane87 always here to help.....it only took 5 months to get my angel.....im on my 4th month after mc now so im hoping we dont have to try much longer
  • ok @Kd050811 cd1 is considered the first day of RED blood

@Butsie185 oh love <3 im glad to see your name <3 i hope u chose to stick with 

@Rainbows&#38;BabyDust i know i got off work n it was like blam lol

@RiaMushk welcome love <3 

@AyeeshaB happy u joined here hun <3

@BethO hiya hun welcome and i know how u feel about being stressed n sad about no bfp but mine caught me by surprise with my lil angel in January.... our time will come hun <3  chin up

@GG18 well i hope you can get some answers <3 im on month 9 total but had a mc on my 5th month so i feel u on it taking so long.....were trying for our first

@Summer1287 hi hun <3 im trying for a rainbow baby too <3 i lost my angel in february and it was the hardest process ive ever gone thru :( but the rain will wash away <3

<3 Ive been in the hoping for a BFP since August 2019 BUT i skipped over mays thread bc of a unkind woman that invaded the long term group but i have been informed that her account was deleted so here i am <3 i want to help and support all of you and am always here if you need to vent or have questions <3

CD8 today <3 feeling pretty ok <3 just trying to find ways to get rid of stress <3

• Hey everyone. Joining from previous thread. We have been ttc for over 2 years now. I have 3 kids from my previous marriage (ages 12, 14 and 15) I have stage 3 endometriosis but I am remaining positive that we will get our bfp soon.
  • @Hopefully_Blessed glad to see you join
  • So ladies, some tips please as this is one thing I am unsure on. I’m CD7, app states I’ll ovulate CD16. My plan this month to see if it works Is to BD every other day, cd8,cd10,cd12,cd14,cd16 and so on, I will be using opk just so I know I’m sure I have this month. Thought I’d do every other day and cover all Basis rather than run into the bedroom the moment I see a positive opk! My question is... sperm can live up to 72 hours inside our body so every other day is ok right? But..... is every other day reducing the sperm count? Trying something different each month to see where it gets me xx
  • Thanks @Catlady220 and nice to see so many other ladies on here. 

We are in a catch 22 as we need to have 3 MC before anyone will see us about testing so the only option is to try again and hopefully this time will be better. 

AF has arrived today, I knew I OVd earlier but due to a temp drop on day ov+2 the app readjusted it so its CD1 for me. 

Plan is to regularly bed and carry on with BBT 
  • Hi ladies. My and DH are 35 and are currently in cycle 14 of ttc baby number 3. Conceived our first two really easily but unexpectedly struggling with number 3. Cycle day 14 today. I usually ovulate around cd 16 or 17. 
  • Hi all, I’m more of a reader than writer as I get very paranoid I suffer with depression & anxiety with is controlled with medication!
    I’m 33 DP is 34 we have 5 children together and 3 angel babies 👼 
    Children aged 12,10,9,5& 6months am TTC my “last” would like a close age gap! 
    Currently on cd59 hoping AF will show soon so can start trying again! 

Wishing you all luck for BFP’s this month x
  • Post withdrawn
  • Post withdrawn
  • @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust I take medications for my bipolar disorder and my psychiatrist says to take them until I find out I am pregnant. The estrogen in pregnancy balances mood. After labor you can take the medications again. Hope this helps you. But disclaimer I am not a Dr so consult a professional Dr for medical advice.
  • Post withdrawn