Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping For A BFP June 2020 <3

Replies

• I'm not sure how to read temperature either. 

@Siiia is that spike up on day 13 after ovulation  ? Xx
  • @Chloe888 yes, so it appears that I ovulated day 13 which is typically when I normally ovulate as my cycle has 26/27 days and it matches my opk 
  • @Siiia BBT cant predict pregnanc bc the drop for AF can come after you start your period.... i dont see a line but this can just b due to pic quality.......FX it gets darker
  • @Siiia BBT cant predict pregnanc bc the drop for AF can come after you start your period.... i dont see a line but this can just b due to pic quality.......FX it gets darker
    Thank you 
  • Suddenly feeling nervous about seeing what my temp is tomorrow morning! I really hope it has risen because it’ll be 3 days after my peak OPK by then. I had a feeling it wouldn’t have gone up today, which it didn’t. OPK low today though so fx 🤞
  • @Siiia yw

@GG18 whats ur chart look like
  • It’s a bit all over the place ... (one early temp because my DD woke early). FF initially said I ovulated CD8 but I highly doubt it, and it’s since removed the lines.

• @GG18 how high was ur opk score?
  • Highest on CD13 was 1.98, which was higher than last cycle 
  • @RiaMushk I saw your message asking about OPK recommendations and forgot to reply. I buy easy at home from Amazon and they usually come in a day or 2. I use them with premom and started using them after some other ladies on this forum recommended them
  • @RiaMushk i have easy@home

@GG18 interesting.....maybe itll go up again tomorrow?
  • 36.5 this morning... doesn’t seem that high 😕 but moving in the right direction @Catlady220
  • Although it’s not too dissimilar to last month’s post ovulation rise ...
  • @GG18 thank you! I ended up buying the ones I usually use which is one step, although annoyingly they haven’t been dispatched yet, said earliest will arrive is Thursday! 😭 between Thursday and Sunday... even Friday will probably be too late! 
    I have 3 tests left.... so I have to use them wisely 🤣 I normally get my peak the day before O, so in theory I should be able to test once on Thursday and once on Friday, app thinks I’ll ovulate on Saturday... I’m so tempted to do one today though! But think i can wait till tomorrow at least. 🙈 
    I checked out the one you said but it says delivery Sunday... did it say that with you and come earlier? Tempted to just buy it and see if they do come earlier! I’ll have 100 strips though in total if I do that! 

I’m so rubbish at reading the fertility friend charts, but by your opk strips I would say that your egg was released on CD14 xxx
  • Oh and @Rainbows&#38;BabyDust I wouldn’t worry about the lack of ovulation pains/signs, I used to have them all the time and now I don’t, or they really changed.... I do think it can change month to month! What CD are you on? 
  • @Siiia have you done another test yet? Update please! 🤩
  • Morning all.
    My bbt is confusing.
    it predicted ovulation for tomorrow and the moved it to 9 days away as my temp was low 35.88 
  • @AyeeshaB mine has lost the plot this morning too ! Mine has put ovulation back to when I know it wasnt 🤷‍♀️ so predicting my af sooner x
  • Ladies help!!! 
    I just bought some speedy delivery OPKs cause I just feel a bit funny... so I thought I’ll take an opk now just in case, thank god I did!!! 
    I’m pretty sure it’s positive, or if not, very close!!! 
    I’ll take another tonight, can the go positive more than once in a month and you not ovulate till the second one, anyone know? 
    I’m on CD11, originally I was due to O on CD13 but then my app changed to CD15 due to temp....