Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP June 2020 <3

Replies

• Options
    @RiaMushk that makes more sense than google, thank you! 
  • Options
    I don't know how I think I'm gonna wait till the 7th to test im so anxious already ! I have a feeling it could be possible this month then I think I'm being stupid after everything my body may not be ready ! 🤔🙄
  • Options
    @Siiia basically the egg was fertilized but for some reason the body rejected it n didnt let it fully implant.....its normally due to cell abnormalities :/ .... @ks36 maybe u can help explain bc u have had 3 back to back
  • Options
    @Chloe888 may i ask how old u r
  • Options
    @Catlady220 yes I am 27 
  • Options
    @Chloe888 why wouldnt ur body b ready?
  • Options
    @Catlady220 Just after my surgery on the 1st of april for my little girl at 19 weeks.

• Options
    @Chloe888 your body will know 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 
    Also with the testing... just see it as the longer you wait to test the quicker the weeks will go by i the first trimester lol I knew so early last time that I swore the next time I would wait longer to test and then be able to say I’m more than 4 weeks pregnant 🤣 I highly doubt I’ll be able to refrain though! 

So I just did another opk, held my pee for a good 6 hours, it’s even lighter than before! Definitely not getting darker.... what does this mean? The o pain is still there, quite unbearable, it’s not going to be pleasant BDing tonight that’s for sure! 
    I reckon I missed my peak, if I had done it last night perhaps I would have seen. I did an opk 2 days ago and there was a V faint line. Then the strong one at 10am today ... makes me think I’ve ovulated early this month! 
    My temp is rising after a drop. I’ve input all my readings from my bracelet into that premom app and this is what it shows... guess I’ll see what my temp is in the morning, but I had quite a dip on CD8? 

• Options
    @Chloe888 hmmmm you should be ok to get pregnant again........i had an mc but i was only 5w and they let me continue ttc.....did u ask ur dr?
  • Options
    @Catlady220 yh hope so bled for nearly 3 weeks after the surgery and then had an af after and seem to have ovulated normal now so should be ok i guess! Was meant to see the consultant from fetal med 4 weeks after but with covid19 I still haven't had the appointment 
  • Options
    @Chloe888 well soon im sure u will b able to b seen
  • Options
    @Catlady220 hope so they said they would call me on the 8th of june to sort it out ! 
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone I have fingers crossed for you all. @RiaMushk I am a 27 or 28 day cycle every time. We BD from cd6 through to 19 to make sure I covered early and late ovulation! 1 week of the dreaded tww left. Where are you in think cycle? Be lovely to give our little ones a play mate x
  • Options
    @Chloe888 <3 oh best of luck <3

@SS2020 im cd11
  • Options
    @Chloe888 I think seeing as you have waited for one full cycle and that know that you OV'd then you should be fine to TTC. 

I had two miscarriages back to back without a cycle so the GP said to wait until 1 full cycle. I'm just finishing my AF (which has  been pretty rough) so I will be TTC from next week but will have to guess my OV as the last two cycles have been off the back of a MC so been 35 days rather than my  normal 28 so its predicting a later OV but I dont think that will happen. 
  • Options
    Morning beautiful ladies! Just a quick question.. i have been trying to bbt chart but post 3am, I always seem to wake up numerous times for the loo so my readings last cycle have not been consistently at the same time. Does it matter if I change my timing to 3am since that’s when I would typically have more then 2h consistent sleep without waking? 
  • Options
    Moving over from the May group, CD1 for me now, hi ladies :smile:
  • Options
    How long are your cycles @Catlady220 I woke up with a little cramping this morning and when I had a wee there was a tiny bit of brown spotting on the loo roll (sorry for TMI) but nothing since and cramps have gone?! I just want to know now - I hate this waiting game and getting my hopes up. 
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I'm now on CD27 and have broken out with a bunch of body acne 😖 I haven't had pimples since I was a teenager apart from the odd one at AF time and right now I have two on my back, one on my nose and one behind my ear!! Anyone had this? Not sure when I ovulated cuz I didn't have enough tests to cover past cd 19 so I stopped at cd18. I had one left and tested cd21 due to seeing ewcm and got a high result so could have ovulated cd20, 21 or 22. So at this point I really don't want to test until next week because I really don't want to be devastated by a bfn again this month 😪
  • Options
    Also I have just ordered 50 ovulation tests off eBay which will be here next week so I definitely don't run out of tests next month 😆😆