Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED!

Hello, so I was on the depo injection for 5+ years. I had my last injection August 2019. My next injection was due nov19 but I didn’t go for it. It’s now been almost 7 months without my injection and I’m yet to get my period. However! 
Over the past few weeks I’ve been getting some really strong pregnancy symptoms. Me and my partner have been having regular unprotected sex ttc but I don’t even know if it’s possible to even get pregnant. I’m experiencing lower abdominal cramps, fatigue, extreme hunger, lower back spasms, nausea, acne and the most shocking- my boobs are killing and huge! Even when I had periods, I’d never get breast tenderness. But my boobs are killing, it feels like there’s acid on my nipples, they’re so swollen and I can feel small lumps or hardness under the nipples. I took a pregnancy test on 22nd May2020 and it was negative. I’ve never felt this serious about symptoms as I used to regularly have pregnancy symptoms during my time on and off the injection. I read an article on the injection and it stated that even though your usual cycle may not return, you can still get pregnant so I’m completely confused. I’m supposed to be going back to work soon after being off due to covid19 and am scared that if I am in the early stages, I’m putting my baby at risk. I planned on taking another test in a few weeks but I’m losing my mind waiting and googling stuff I don’t know is true. I’d really appreciate any advice at all. 
Thanks so much in advance x

Replies

• Also, forgot to mention, I have a large amount of cervical mucus. It’s very thin and always feels very moist down there (ew).
  • Nothing to advise at the moment but, I'm in the same boat at the moment and I'm going crazy. What test did you do before? Try and get a sensitive one like First Response or anything 10mlu and do with first morning urine. Good luck xx
  • It’s a nightmare isn’t it! Glad I’m not the only one. We tried first response as I heard it was one of the best. I’ll be trying again soon. Hope everything works out for you. Keep you posted. Thank you! Xx