Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help is my test positive

Hi guys hope everyone is well I took a test this morning and the line appeared straight away but seems like it fades as it goes down if you get what I mean ! I don’t really feel with it I haven’t for 3 days now I’m dizzy exhausted hungry head ache feel sick I just want to sleep !! But I feel like I’m just imaging that I’m pregnant xx

Replies

• Options
    It looks positive to me but I would test again anyway, nothing to lose x
  • Options
    Thank you xxx 
  • Options
    Hello !! I’m in need of some advice right now ! Today is my expected period but I haven’t gotten it , I also never got an symptoms for a period that I always get . I did take a test yesterday and I saw the most faint line ... should I wait to take another test ?
  • Options
    MamaMS said:
    Hello !! I’m in need of some advice right now ! Today is my expected period but I haven’t gotten it , I also never got an symptoms for a period that I always get . I did take a test yesterday and I saw the most faint line ... should I wait to take another test ?
    Yes, defo wait and retest since it’s not an obvious positive but I can sure the line x