Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

3 days late!!

So me and my boyfriend have been ttc a year this month, we had a chemical in June last year. Af was due to arrive on 22/05. 3 days later and no AF. I have a few mild cramps and my legs ache like I’m about to start af which have lasted all weekend(I never get cramps before it comes) I usually just come on and then the cramps appear! sorry TMI but I feel wet down there so I keep running to toilet thinking I’ve come on but nothing. I did a test yesterday but it was negative. So I did a test tonight on a cb digital and it says not pregnant! 
In all fairness since the chemical my cycle is 26-30 so it’s possible I could have ovulated a few days later but I’m now on CD31. I never go over 30. Did anyone get BFN and then a BFP. Me and my boyfriend are scared to get our hopes up just for AF to arrive

Replies

• I'm so sorry about your chemical 💗
    Do you track your ovulation using OPKs or BBT? 
  • Thank you. I was gutted but at the same time at least I know I am able to get pregnant! I don’t track ovulation or BBT, I go by CM and I also get ovulation pains. I’m now 5 days late and still no sign of AF. I’m on CD33 and I never go over CD30
  • Without tracking BBT theres no way to know If and when you ovulated as CM isn't reliable enough to use as an indication of fertility, not is pain. We think we know our bodies but they like to throw curveballs every so often lol.
    When I came off BC I had weeks on and of fertile CM and ovarian pain, but it took like 8 weeks for me to ovulate and I only know it happened thanks to BBT tracking.

I imagine you maybe have ovulated later than normal, meaning your cycle length increases. 
    Your Luteal Phase, the time between ovulation and AF is on average 14 to 16 days and doesn't change.
    So if you ovulated later, AF would be due in 14 to 16 days if you weren't pregnant. X