Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1! - Part 3

Replies

• My dh hated me too lol I burst into tears because the Xmas tree shop wasn't open and the tears quickly turned to rage. He was scared for his life and would quite happily have packed me off for some rehab lol but yes we got through it xx
  • Do you ever worry that pregnancy hormones might send us crazy too 😂😂😂
  • Lol. I was just very snappy and horrible to him. Oh yes I think I would be an absolute nightmare. OH says that too 😂😂 hopefully one day we can be nightmares together and vents lot of our anger over here xx
  • It is the dream 😂😂😂 xx
  • Well AF has arrived! I’m actually happy this cycle as I feel like I’ve achieved something ☺️ Let’s just hope it wasn’t a one off xx 
  • Eurgh. Hope its not too painful. At least it's the weekend so you can relax. Delighted that you have managed to make improvements in lp. That's really positive 😊 xx
  • @Amy8970 ahhh hope it isnt a harsh one for you! New cycle new chance xxx
  • Amy8970Amy8970 Regular
    edited Jul 11, 2020 9:15PM
    Thank you @cheesecoleslaw86 hopefully making good changes ☺️ Xx 

How you doing @tinkttc? Xx 
  • @Amy8970 I'm alright, had a bit of spotting this morn, then nothing until about an hour ago which was a bit more spotting. AF will prob come tomorrow xx
  • Do you usually have some spotting before AF? Xx 
  • @Amy8970 nope but I've only been off pill 2 months so not sure what's usual if that makes sense. I've had on and off period like pains though which makes me think its coming along soon xx
    I feel like I know a lot more about TTC now though for next month so theres a positive! 
  • Hey girls! Af has arrived. Its hard not to feel deflated but heres to trying again🙏🙏xx
  • Aw @tinkttc sorry to hear that. It's always a little gutting when the old witch arrives. But onto next cycle and hopefully your bfp. Be kind to yourself and hope af isn't too horrific xxx
  • How is everyone doing? CD4 over here and hating AF 😣 xx 
  • Doing okay @Amy8970 thank you. Sorry to hear af is kicking your ass. It's the absolute worst 😔 Hopefully it'll pass soon. We are on total different stages of our cycles. Shame as it would be nice to do tww together. 

I am 5dpo and just plodding along. Not doing any symptom spotting as I'm on progesterone so it is likely it is that causing anything out of ordinary. Although I do just feel like a always so. Boobs slightly more painful and I am exhausted 😴😴😴 but that's it really and I'm blaming the cyclogest on that. 

I'm off work this week on Thurs/Fri so I am glad about that 😊 So nice to actually be able to make plans again xx
  • @cheesecoleslaw86 we are cycle buddies! I think im about 5dpo too! Cant be 100% certain as i didnt use OPKs but i know its somewhere around there due to CM and pains xx
  • @Bethanyjean you and @cheesecoleslaw86 cycle buddies and me and @tinkttc 😂 xx 
  • @Bethanyjean yey that's great 😊 I never have a cycle buddy. How are you getting on? Xx
  • Glad we all have a buddy ❤️
  • Haha it is so good that we all have a cycle buddy 🤣 my AF hasnt been too painful yet! Hope I'm not jinxing myself lol. How is everyone else xxx