Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off contraceptive pill and ttc baby #1! - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Very good news @cheesecoleslaw86 ! Hope you get answers soon xx

@Emma63, keeping my fingers crossed everything ok for you xx 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! How are you all? I’m CD52 and still no AF. 

@cheesecoleslaw86 that is such great news!! Hopefully they can prescribe you Progesterone! Fingers and toes crossed for you lovey!! xx

@Emma63 when do you get your results? Oh gosh, men really do not think at all!!! My OH would be stupid to say something like that too. When you can, Will you found out gender of bubs? xx

@Amy8970 that’s great that premom said you ovulated! Now for the TWW.... can’t wait for 12-14DPO. Praying you get your BFP! xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone! How are you all? I’m CD52 and still no AF. 

@cheesecoleslaw86 that is such great news!! Hopefully they can prescribe you Progesterone! Fingers and toes crossed for you lovey!! xx

@Emma63 when do you get your results? Oh gosh, men really do not think at all!!! My OH would be stupid to say something like that too. When you can, Will you found out gender of bubs? xx

@Amy8970 that’s great that premom said you ovulated! Now for the TWW.... can’t wait for 12-14DPO. Praying you get your BFP! xx
    I find out Monday, Tuesday latest and yes, as much as I want to wait I want to buy little boy/ girl things xx
  • Options
    Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the lovely sunshine ☀️

My wait seems to be around 10 days @sunflowers24 as I’m on the shorter side. Which is good in the fact that I don’t have to wait too long lol. 

@emma63 that’s not a very nice thing to say however men are very stupid at times xx 
  • Options
    how is everyone doing? 
  • Options
    I’m good thanks @Emma63 just patiently waiting lol. 3DPO today xx
  • Options
    well good luck @Amy8970, got my fingers crossed for you. x
  • Options
    Hope you're all well. Hopefully this week goes in quickly for you @Amy8970 😘

I'm off next week so I am in a much better Sunday mood than usual 😁

Hope you're keeping well @emma63 xxx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 that's nice you have next week off, I'm hopefully due to go back to work soon. My husband is working next week which sucks a bit. 

I'm all good though not had any pregnancy symptoms today apart from sore nipples still and something inside me was telling me to do a test again I did one and it was still a very strong positive x
  • Options
    Oh enjoy your time off @cheesecoleslaw86 do you have any plans? Xx
  • Options
    How is everyone? @Emma63 did you get your results back? Xx
  • Options
    Morning @Amy8970 how are you? Where are you at in your cycle? I am just lying outside enjoying sun a d reading. Don't plan too much else this week off 📖☀️😎 got my aculi tire tomorrow. Will let yous know how it goes 😬 xxx
  • Options
    I’m good thanks, I am CD20 today and 5DPO. I had a break out of spots on my chin yesterday which I’m not very happy about. Usually my skin breaks out just before AF 😫 silly hormones. Oh that’s good, nice just to be off and relax. Yeah definitely let us know how it goes xx
  • Options
    Amy8970 said:
    How is everyone? @Emma63 did you get your results back? Xx
    yes thryoid came back normal so phoned midwife and now just got to wait about 10 days for her to call me 
  • Options
    Hi everyone how are you going? xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone how are you going? xx
    not to bad. feeling really tired and bloated, really need to lose a little bit of weight before seeing the midwife. how are you 
  • Options
    @emma63 of all times now is the time you do not need to lose weight. Just try and eat healthily for the little bean but don't make weight loss your focus.

@sunflowers24 how are you today? We are having gorgeous weather at the moment which is def lifting my mood and making me feel more positive. Any sign of af yet?

@Amy8970 5 dpo already. That's going in quickly. Prob doesn't seem that way to you to be fair 😂 I'm CD 10. Ov wont be for another week, stupid late ovulation 🙄
     Xxx
  • Options
    @cheesecoleslaw86 no it’s going very slowly lol. First few days were ok but from yesterday it’s slowing down. How amazing would it be if you could just find out at the start of your TWW if you had been successful or not 😫 maybe one day they might have a test for that xx
  • Options
    @emma63 of all times now is the time you do not need to lose weight. Just try and eat healthily for the little bean but don't make weight loss your focus.

@sunflowers24 how are you today? We are having gorgeous weather at the moment which is def lifting my mood and making me feel more positive. Any sign of af yet?

@Amy8970 5 dpo already. That's going in quickly. Prob doesn't seem that way to you to be fair 😂 I'm CD 10. Ov wont be for another week, stupid late ovulation 🙄
     Xxx
    oh no I'm not going to make it a focus just eat healthier and start exercising again x

I just want to get back to work too
  • Options
    ahh just seen my local kfc was open so ofc had to go and get something. though regretting it now.