Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive

BBT Chart Help 🙈

Any advice would be great I'm so confused and just want a better understanding of the chart.

My high fertility days were the 18th till the 22nd of May and then peak 23rd till 24th using clearblue. I thought from what I read my temperature 🌡 should have gone up but its not ?? Xx

Replies

• Can you transfer the data to Fertility friend? That is a better app and what people on here use so you may get more help showing a BBT chart on Fertility Friend x
  • Great i started to before but it said my pattern was abnormal due to 5 high days then 2 peaks so I stopped filling it in. I'll finish it and put it on here. I found fertility friend harder to use x
  • What did you find hard? All I bothered with was the temp and time of the temp. It might not have liked that you put peak twice, as you should only see one peak as that will indicate ovulation.

You could try using Premom to help read your OPKS.x
  • @Chloe888 just put in the temps dont worry about the opks 
  • Hi Everyone, any advice would be great. I’m worried about dip which happened third day after ovulation. I’ve been under stress and didn’t sleep well then. I know implantation dip is more common but it would be too early to happen 3 dpo. I also thought for ovulation to happen you have to have three consecutive days of high temp after that which I don’t have . Also, there’s big rise in temp since yesterday and I’m a bit confused about that too. Any advice and comments are welcomed :-) thanks! 
  • Hey, 
    Have you been taking your temperature at the the same time every day? You have alot of temps that have been disregarded. How are you testing? Orally or vaginally? 
  • Hello, thanks for the comment! I’ve been testing first thing in the morning within one hour diff, usually half an hour. I’ve been testing orally. Just not sure if this temp rise now is normal and if I should be worried as I had big dip on 3dpo? Has anyone had similar experience or knows anything about it? Thanks a lot guys , cheers
  • Also, just to add ff showed ovulation to happen on 9th day of the cycle; and I do have early ovulations day 9 or 10. So, after this big temp rise yesterday ff changed ovulation day to be day 12, and I’m a bit uncertain if that’s correct..