Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Intro + background (trigger) - hello! :)

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and it's been 7 years since I've last been a part of a support community. I have a 7 yo. son. We are from Estonia and currently living in Finland so my english is not perfect. 
The blood-father of my kiddo ran off when he was 4 months old. I'm now living with a lovely man who loves him and me very much and took him as his own. I respect and love him for that. 
When I was 16 I had an abortion. I was young and stupid. Later on I had 2 missed mc's and I blamed myself for them..I kept telling myself it was because I had that abortion.. and also a doctor told me that back then so..I felt guilty and devastated. When I finally got pregnant with my son I was overly worried and obsessed. 
After he was born he immediately had difficulties. We spent 2 weeks in a hospital. He was on antibiotics and had trouble eating so he had the tube through his nose during that period. I was so stressed and worried that it kicked my hormones out of balance. I had no help during that period in the hospital and I couldn't sleep.. I was by the end of the first week near psychosis. They gave me some sort of a pill that could finally let me sleep and took the baby away from me for the night. I slept 4h. I was prescribed meds and everything.. things got better and by the time I got off the meds...I was already alone with the child..the man had dumped us ..and I felt much more myself... I was a single mother for a few years....got myself an education and a job and a new language and my own apartment..in a new country....and then met my now-partner. DS is going through a psychiatric assessment to understand what might be up with him. He has autistic/adhd behavioral traits. He is a lovely and awesome child.. he is smart and social and witty. I'm proud to be a mother. 
I'm grown and much stronger than I ever was. We are currently TTC... but the fear remains.. of the past experiences...will they happen again? Will my hormones hit the rock bottom again...
Any who...the community/site that I used to belong to..is for some reason taken down..and I was a part of it for years (ttc/pg/birth club)
I was happy to belong to a community and I loved to support and be supported. With some of the ladies there I'm still in contact. I'm hoping to be a part of this new community here now. It feels awkward because I'm not so good at expressing myself and talking about my past but I'm hoping to be on that intimate and exciting road with other people so..opening up is often necessary 😊 
I also currently belong to some other sites, because im picking out which one fits me the best. My username is same in all of them. When i stay then i stay for looong. :) Just need to feel comfortable in a community.
That's about it. Sorry for long post. When i write posts under wrong subjects then please, before deleting it, let me know where to post it so i can copy it beforehand (still learning! :)Lotsa babydust to eveyone!