Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this positive?

I’m not due on till Wednesday but I’m sure I can see a faint line, I misscarried at 6 weeks last pregnancy and so scared this time and don’t want to get my hopes up 

Replies

• Options
    I can definitely see a faint line there. Do another test! 
  • Options
    I’m going to re test on Tuesday! Everything crossed! :) 
  • Options
    Best of luck. I am currently 13DPO today. I tested everyday since 8DPO. All BFN's but yesterday I had a like 2 drops of pinkish blood when I wiped in the evening and then severe backache and cramps in the lower abdomen since. I hope it was IB. I will be testing tomorrow as well with FRER or at least either I get a BFP 🥰 or AF 😑
  • Options
    Sounds like it could be IB! Stay positive I have everything crossed for you to get BFP I keep getting little twinges it’s so annoying you freak out about every little movement! 
  • Options
    Rn24 said:
    Sounds like it could be IB! Stay positive I have everything crossed for you to get BFP I keep getting little twinges it’s so annoying you freak out about every little movement! 
    Thank you so much! Really hope this cycle is it for me. Been trying for 5 years and it's really getting stressful with every BFN. And yes every little twinge and pull gives me so much anxiety if this is it or not. Hopefully we'll both have our definite BFP's by Tuesday!! x
  • Options
    Please let me no your result! Roll on Tuesday morning for us both 💓
  • Options
    Ugh I gave in and did a ClearBlue Digital test this morning at 14DPO...
    Should I hold anymore hope or just give in? This is usually accurate isn't it?? I did only have that IB sort of thing on 12DPO but i heard if you are pregnant, it does show up by now.. Still severe backache and weird uterus/ovary cramps happening.. 😖😖😖
  • Options
    Oh no :( I’m not sure as it’s strange that it sounds like you’ve had IB the other day! Sure if it was your AF it would have been continuous, maybe hold out another few days then surely that would give you a definite are you usually quite regular with your cycle? Xx
  • Options
    Rn24 said:
    Oh no :( I’m not sure as it’s strange that it sounds like you’ve had IB the other day! Sure if it was your AF it would have been continuous, maybe hold out another few days then surely that would give you a definite are you usually quite regular with your cycle? Xx
    I only had that spotting once when i went bathroom and wiped on 12DPO. Nothing since so I AM confused honestly. Besides i am due today and nothing happened although this morning i did notice my discharge turning more clear and stretching and watery (tmi sorry) which is different to how i've been these past 3 days with whitish sticky one. 
    But I did some research online just not and it says ClearBlue Digital ones detect pregnancy around 20mIU whereas FRER can detect around 6mIU so I am clutching again to hope haha. I'll test with you again on Tuesday with a FRER and that's gona be it then. But still definitely looking forward to your BFP!! x
  • Options
    I have a lot more watery clear Cm too more then normal but I read that’s a good sign :) I wouldn’t rule it out just yet and test again on Tuesday morning with a first response and try keep yourself busy in these next two days ino that’s what I’m trying to do haha just keep your mind busy so you don’t drive yourself mad xx
  • Options
    Couldn’t wait till tues morning! But got my BFP :)) xx
  • Options
    Congratulations 
  • Options
    Thank you so much x
  • Options
    @Rn24 Congratulations!!!!!  ❤️
  • Options
    Thank you @Jenisabelle 💓
  • Options
    Good luck!!! I’m so happy for you!!
  • Options

Huge congratulations @Rn24 ! We have a lovely Due in February 2021 birth club right this way, if you fancy checking it out....