Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Positive or negative?

can anyone tell me if this is positive or negative? I did it this morning and it was really faint, had to lower the brightness so it could be shown on camera.

Replies

• Options
    Sorry I dont see anything 
  • Options
    I can see a really faint line in the big pic. Although, not to jump the gun, it can be an evap as well... Wait a couple of days and test again. Sticky baby dust to you 🙂
  • Options
     First photo was taken within the time frame, I had to adjust the brightness abit as I couldn't get a good picture on my phone. I've ordered some first response tests so will do them in the next few days😁  
  • Options
    Oh how exciting! Best of luck. I am currently 13DPO but I've had all BFN so far but yesterday at 12DPO I had some weird pinkish blood only once when I wiped in the evening and then severe backache and cramping since. I am hoping that was IB so I will be testing with a FRER again tomorrow. Hope we both get our BFP this month!! 🥰
  • Options
    Oww you could have implantation bleeding then!! I had that with my 1st but mistaked it for a period. I'd say give it a week or two after the bleeding has stopped and take another test!! Fingers crossed for you tho 🤞 keep me posted😁 xx
  • Options
    I’d say I can faintly see one on your 2nd picture! I’m in the same boat, I took two tests yesterday... I’ll post a pic. Then took 3 today and deffo negative. What you think??? xx
  • Options
    I feel like I can see something in the second photo but it's hard to tell if its evap or not. Maybe give it a week and see if it gets stronger. Let me know how you get on! Fingers crossed 🤞 xx
  • Options
    Thank you Sophia x I will do 😘 xx
  • Options
    Sophia06 said:
    Oww you could have implantation bleeding then!! I had that with my 1st but mistaked it for a period. I'd say give it a week or two after the bleeding has stopped and take another test!! Fingers crossed for you tho 🤞 keep me posted😁 xx
    Well i just had that once when i went to the bathroom yesterday and not at all much. Just on the tissue little bit and nothing since and had a bfn this morning so i am really confused. I do hope it is something good. I've also had cramping in my uterus all day today as well but no af. Let's see tomorrow i am gona test again and see 😑
  • Options
    Katiejay said:
    I’d say I can faintly see one on your 2nd picture! I’m in the same boat, I took two tests yesterday... I’ll post a pic. Then took 3 today and deffo negative. What you think??? xx
    ooo yeh i can see a really faint line here. that looks like a positive i suppose but i would suggest wait at least another 2 days before you test just to give enough time for the Hcg to double up.. Best of luck!! x
  • Options
    Thank you honey, I will do, no testing for me today I’ll wait until tomorrow. Fingers crossed xxx
  • Options
    Best of luck to you too Ashes21 😘😘
  • Options
    I did another test today, amazon didnt deliver it until 1 tho and I couldnt hold in my morning wee that long,  i just wanted to do one anyways. I am going to do one tomorrow morning with my first wee tho but I dont see anything on today's one. Which I kind of expected!xx
  • Options
    Yeh hun unfortunately I don't see anything in the new pic you just posted but don't give up until AF shows up anyway. Try with the first wee tomorrow and see what happens. 
    Unfortunately for me I just started my AF this morning so i am back to square one. But best of luck to you and post your results tomorrow! xx 
  • Options
    Can anyone see anything? I feel like I have line eyes 🙈