Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I seeing a faint line?

I I took a hpt this morning and when I looked at it after time was up I assumed it was negative, but I decided to take another look a few hours later in case I missed a faint line. When I looked I know I see a faint line but need a second opinion, please let me know if you also see a faint h

Replies

• I can see that! But these tests are so unreliable, try a first response x
  • Any result after the recommended time is considered an invalid result x
  • Just curious, if I missed it at first cuz it was so light would looking at it after 2 hrs really change that outcome? Sorry just trying to get the most info
  • I used the same test and had a line after the recommended time, and possibly a faint one during the recommended time but I did not fall pregnant that month. These tests are very unreliable when looking at faint lines in my opinion! I agree with Welshgirl, try a first response or a test with pink dye :) x
  • These tests are awful ladies, women need to stop using them, they give so much false hope 😩😩😩 can’t stress enough how rubbish they are x
  • Thanks ladies, I will get one of the tests you have suggested  :)