Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP July 2020 <3

Replies

• Options
    @RiaMushk don't know if you'll be able to read these properly but I've screenshot the book too for you with a little more detail! Not sure its uploaded in the right order either haha Xx

• Options
    @Chloe888 do you have a link for the download book, don’t know where to find it?
  • Options
    @Chloe888 thank you!! Reading that, I think that’s basically what I’m doing! I’ve started OPKs yesterday, BD last night (more for fun! Lol) and will probably BD every other day until we get peak and three days in a row. 
    Yes your cycle must have been still trying to regulate, hopefully this month you will ovulate earlier, probably best to keep checking OPKs past the peak which I’m sure you will! 🙏🏻 

@Siiia eeek you’re almost at the end of 2ww! Bless you having the site to down during the 2ww... I would have gone mad!! 🙈
  • Options
    @RiaMushk honestly, I kept trying to find other forums but I just couldn’t seem to connect with any .. it is frustrating haha I’m just trying to stop myself from testing early and it’s proving difficult lol!
  • Options
    Well AF just showed her face today! Officially joining July BFP! CD1
  • Options
    @Siiia its on amazon link below and then all I had to do on my android phone was download the amazon kindle app and it was there as its free. Xx
     https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sperm-Meets-Egg-Plan-Pregnant-ebook/dp/B009O1ZYQG

@RiaMushk great we can see if it helps us this month 🤞 yes I'm hoping to ovulate slightly earlier and I'll be really keeping track ! Xx
  • Options
    @Kd050811 keeping our fingers crossed its your month ! I can just feel it for us all ! Its the first time since April I've felt positive and like this month might be my month 🌈 xx
  • Options
    @Chloe888 I really hope it is for you!!! :) 
  • Options
    @Kd050811 sorry to hear hun 😔
    but welcome! Positive vibes in this group! Use AF to re coup as I’m sure you are... hope you’re feeling ok. 

@C@Chloe888 great experiment hehe!! 
    Are you doing bbt too? 

@Si@Siiia I know what you mean! I already connected with people here and felt a bit odd not being able to see how everyone was. Crazy how much we share, yet there was no other way of communicating without this! 
    I find other forums confusing, and yes hard to join in! 
  • Options
    @RiaMushk yes doing bbt still as well! Xx
  • Options
    @RiaMushk definitely! 

@Chloe888 thank you!

@Kd050811 I’m so sorry it came, but positive vibessss, we’ll all get there one day xx
  • Options
    @RiaMushk Thanks for the warm welcome :) I'm feeling alright as it's only my third month of trying so I know that's still early! Since coming off BC, I've been feeling more period cramps/ heaviness getting worse each time, so that makes me hope that my cycles are becoming more regular.

Last cycle I found I ovulated later (CD 16/17) and had a shorter LP phase- I hope that's not the norm, as my LP was only 9/10 days...
  • Options
    @RiaMushk last month ovulation was cd19 and the month before was cd17 so it is a little late for me. Although I got a dark opk today so I'm hoping I'll ovulate tomorrow 🤞🤞 have bd every day for the last four days and will continue till after I see a temp shift. I'm super determined this month! 
  • Options
    @Kd050811 I think 10 is ok! But yes just keep tabs on it and if you do notice it’s less than 10 then you could always ask doc or someone just to enquire! 
    I am sure all is well though!

@Pennylane87 hehe! Amazing, I’m sure your partner isn’t complaining!!!
    last time I think I missed my ov just by not doing opk early enough and forgetting to charge my bbt bracelet, so this time I am on it like a car bonnet! OPKs so far are still very faint so do think it’s correct in saying that I ovulate more towards the end of the week but I’m not taking any chances this time! 
  • Options
    Hey ladies, 

Hoping I can join this (hopefully) lucky thread. CD1 for me (boo) but fx for next month.

I'm 39 (eek) and trying for #2. My little on is just 7 months old, but time is a ticking. 

Any BFPs today?! X
  • Options
    @Hopefulolderlass aww I’m trying for #2 too, but my little one is 20 months! Gosh you are brave, I think when my little one was 7 months old, the thought of another child would have floored me 🤣
    but completely get why you want to! I am sure you won’t have to wait too long, so many people say you’re very fertile in the first year after giving birth! 
    Got my fingers crossed you x
  • Options
    Hi all just realized we are back in business. So started back opks yesterday and very faint line on cd 7. So did a CB digital opk and cheap dealz opk this morning CB digital one came back neg and the deals one came back with faint line again. Very confused. When I ejected the test strip from the CB digital there were two lines. Sorry feel silly now obsessing. If my husband knew I was testing with two he would think I’m gone off my rocker altogether 😂😂😂
  • Options
    I'm hoping for my BFP aswell in July. CD 12 usually ovulate 18-20 x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, hope you are well. I am currently on CD19 and I think 5DPO my cycle is normally 28 days but last month was only 25. We have BD'd every other day since CD7 and did it cd13 & 14 to try and give us the best chance! this is cycle 5 of trying for number 2, my daughter is 4years old and desperate for a sibling! 
  • Options
    @Lizzie321
    I think the two lines is normal even if it shows neg. from what I know of digital is this it needs to work a couple of days reading your LH and make its own mind up on the base line if that makes sense. So it will always start on neg as it won’t know what to compare it to. 

@s@SS2020 fingers crossed for you!! Really hope it’s your month! 

@nu@NurseTTC let us know when you’re in the tww, we will keep you sane hehe! 

Now ladies, I forgot to take my opk this morning so you will see there is a huge jump in my LH! Here is the premom chart. I’ve never seen the line so dark, it came up before the control line! 
    I will test again tonight to see if it’s getting lighter or not. 
    This would mean I am ovulating earlier than my bracelet predicts. Lucky I bd two days ago, and I will do it tonight and every day for a few days just to cover myself! 
    Have included photo of my other normal strips too, which I think show high but not peak yet