Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP July 2020 <3

Replies

• Jtk96 said:

Took first response this afternoon not sure I see anything, do you guys?

Triphasic patter is a good sign however not always a sign of Pregnancy I had that 2 cycles agoย 
    Nope sorry
  • @TtcJun2020 so sorry to hear AF came ๐Ÿ˜” especially as you got that little glimmer of hope. Really hope August is your month!ย 

@Jtk96 so sorry lovely, I canโ€™t see anything ๐Ÿ˜ซ but still early days!ย 

Can anyone advise me on OPKs? I know that Iโ€™m being a bit impatient but last month CD10 I got my peak. Today is CD10 and the line is actually getting lighter! Is that normal for it to get lighter before getting darker?ย 
    2 months before that it was CD10/11 so guess hoping tomorrow I get my peak!ย 
    Just worried Iโ€™m going to run out of OPKs haha and donโ€™t want to order more just in case this is my month!
    also, youโ€™ll see I checked yesterday morning and then I checked today afternoon, I did actually do OPKs in between that but they were so faint I didnโ€™t bother putting them in! So I defo havenโ€™t missed itย 

• Hey lovely ladies!! Wow so much to catch up on. Was my first week back at work so I'm done in this evening!
    Sorry for the ladies that have been caught by AF ๐Ÿ˜ชย 
    Ladies who are waiting to test I've got some good vibes for this group ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
    I'm on 4dpo currently so have another week wait as yet.ย 
    @RiaMushk - I always found it creeps up quite quickly, so you may get a faint this evening then find its positive tomorrow evening! How many have you got left? It may be a slightly later ovulation this month thats all, mine is never on a set day each month! Xx
  • @RiaMushk I've got limited experience with opks but last month I got a dark line around 10 days before my actual peak and it did go back to being pale after that. I have got very long cycles at the moment though. When I got my actual peak it gradually got darker over 2/3 days. I found the best time for me to test was around 12-1pm though. If I tested any later than that, despite waiting 4 hours, the lines would always be faint. I guess I diluted my pee after then. Even the day before my peak. I did 3 tests that day as I didn't want to miss my peak but only the earliest one was dark.
  • Thank you @Char09 and @Rosegold89 !ย 
    Itโ€™s so strange, I also find that first thing or later on in the day they arenโ€™t great, whereas smack bang in the middle is more likely! Quite inconvenient haha!ย 
    Fingers crossed I get it tomorrow! Am starting to feel all my ovulation symptoms and got some ewcm so it must be in the way!ย 
  • Defo on the way then!! After a year ttc again I can pin point my ovulation day now to the day! I think get confirmation about 3 days later with my sensor haha! Weird how both of you get positives in the middle of the day! Mine was strongest about 4pm-5pm x
  • @RiaMushk yes it can go up and down before you get your peak. This was my last lot of tests. Keep going, you could well get your peak tomorrow, mine would come out of nowhere
  • @GG18 what app do you use for your ovulation strips? Im going to use them for next month if AF comes
  • AF turned up late last night ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I am so gutted that I keep getting evaps but even more that we are timing BD at the correct time and not conceiving I honestly think there is something wrong and we might need to get testing done ๐Ÿ˜ž
  • Maybe it was a chemical this time ๐Ÿ˜ช
  • @Pennylane87 Sorry that AF came ๐Ÿ˜“

Up for work. Should be illegal at this hour on a Sunday ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Thanks @GG18 - the OPK queen! Howโ€™s the pregnancy going? Hope youโ€™re feeling ok!

@Pennylane87 so sorry sweetie ๐Ÿ˜” ย evap lines are a bitch, I think if it was a chemical there would have been more of a line.ย 
    What cycle you on for ttc? I am so sure everything is ok! But can understand the worry xxxย 
  • @RiaMushk
    We are on our 5th month now TTC and I know I shouldn't be so worried when others are trying for much longer and not conceiving but if we BD on ovulation day and two days beforehand then I can't see why we wouldn't conceive without something being wrong ๐Ÿ˜ชย 
  • @Pennylane87 oh lovely I know! It does make you think what is wrong with me!? But the reality is that even with the most perfect timing and everything on your side, itโ€™s still only up to 30% chance of conception happening... which isnโ€™t that much! It took me 6 months with my first pregnancy, hang in there ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—ย 

Great video to watch on YouTube, makes you realise how much of a miracle conception is! (If youโ€™re interested in this sort of thing!?) made me feel a bit better that it isnโ€™t as easy as we thinkย 

https://youtu.be/4qegAMEZ_Ok
  • @Pennylane87 I'm so sorry AF came unexpectedly. It really is so difficult on this journey I really understand. The sadness I have felt some months is just horrible. Please look after yourself and also cut yourself some slack! Unfortunatley its not just about timing sex right it's a million and one other things. Like Ria said, the percentage every month isn't particularly high at all! Sending hugs your way today xx
  • @Pennylane87 ๐Ÿ’– August will be your month x
  • @RiaMushk @Char09
    Thank you for your support it means a lot โค๏ธ I guess if that is the case then I just need to keep on trying! I hope you all are lucky this month and get your bfp's ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
  • @Fairycakes88
    Thank you hunni best of luck to you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
  • @TtcJun2020
    Thank you lovely ๐Ÿฅฐ good luck to you! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
  • @Pennylane87 thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ its hard for it not to consume us too much but we have to also remember that we had a life before all this ๐Ÿ™ˆ that's what I tell myself anyway! Xx