Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a BFP July 2020 <3

Replies

• @RiaMushk thank you for your help ! Going to do my advanced clearblue tomorrow ! Bought the fermometer opks to go with my app ! I'll update tomorrow and see if its still high may have been a one off ! Yes I dont think my cycle will be as long this time xxxx
  • @Chloe888 I am cd 11 and started doing opk since cd 9. I am using both clear blue digital and test strips. I got the no face neg first day but on the strips I have a low on the second day I got a flashing face on cb and no read on strips and this morning the same. This eve I feel like ov was on the was so did another cb test and got the constant smilie face but my strips are low. I’m so confused too.
    defo going to bd later now but it’s so confusing. 
    Can anyone help or advise 
  • @Lizzie321 thats what happened to me last month the clearblues didn't match the cheaper opks properly then turned out I didn't ovulate then and it was over a week later I got another positive on CB and OPK which reassured me ! Keep persevering! CB can give false readings if not used with fmu as well! Its a mind field wish i could help! Think my high reading is just playing tricks on me xx
  • @Chloe888 no way that is no confusing. Can’t do CB again now it has the constant smilie so I might do the opk strips in the morning again and see. Have to say I may agree with the fmu accuracy. I did feel the need tho to test this eve as I did feel like it was coming. 
    So confusing and my OH thinks I’m gone mad. 🙈 
  • @Lizzie321 oh yes forgot about that just BD tonight and check your opks tomorrow! If your feeling it you probably are ! Haha I think my OH thinks I've gone mad too ! We've never scheduled BD before haha but really trying every other night till peak then 3 nights in a row 🙈 xx
  • @Chloe888 my oh doesn’t really get all the monitoring I’m doing and I’m not really sharing with him he just thinks I have turned into a maniac recently 😂😂 he is loving it so no fear of them. Jez i will have to be pretending it is spontaneous for 3 days in a row 🙈🙈pressure on 
  • @Lizzie321 I bet they love it really haha xx
  • @RiaMushk just an update ! Not took a opk strip as I know its not supposed to be fmu (I didnt realise that last month haha ) but took a clearblue advanced and got a flashy face which is high 🤔 xx
  • CD1 for me, hi ladies!
  • @Chloe888 hmmm well I know some people can have several days of flashy smileys, I think I used to get like two days when I used to do them - what CD are you on? I think you’re around the time of an average cycle, I would be dtd if I were you just in case! 
    Take a normal one too later just in case to see what it says out of curiosity! 

@f@Fairycakes88 😔 sorry to see, hope you are ok and take care of yourself in prep for a new cycle! 
  • @RiaMushk I will defiantly take normal one too later see what is says! I hope it matches in with the clearblue as this is what happened last month! Im CD12 today ! So your right I could be going back to an average cycle! Dtd tonight as doing my smep plan ! Xx
  • Congratulations @Siiia on your BFP!! I'm 9dpo today and so far no signs at all, already feeling negative about it and that af will show. Shes due on sat! Anyone else in tww, I know its technically still June but felt too late for June group.  
  • Well after all my confusion over strips and CB I did the strips this morning and it’s coming up high now as well. 
    @SS2020 fingers crossed for bfp for you. Think the ttw is such a killer. Last month I think I drove myself insane testing everyday from 8 dpo. Please god
    @Fairycakes88 we are all hear together 😘 we can all help each other 
    so I’m cd 12 my mission now is to get oh to dtd for the next two days 😂
  • @SS2020 I am 5dpo today and in both groups because I couldn't decide which one I fit in 🤣
    I don't really have any symptoms either tbh. I have had some stabbing pains in my bbs and cramps that's about it. No normal sore bbs like every other month. I'm feeling negative as if we didn't catch the egg again this month 😪 had a temp drop below cover this morning, hopefully it will go back up tomorrow. 
  • @RiaMushk @Lizzie321 Thanks ladies. Off work today so gonna take it easy and chill out on the sofa with some hot drinks and naps 😂
  • @SS2020 thank you so much and baby dust to all you lovely ladies ♥️✨
  • @RiaMushk this was today's still saying high xx

• @Lizzie321 that’s good news! Hope you get your peak soon. 

@Chloe888 any update on the normal opk? 

@SS2@SS2020 hope you end up being in the June group! 🙏🏻

I’m feeling pissed off again with my Ava bracelet, I’ve sent them an email complaining lol my temps are still not showing ovulation, but OPKs are according to OPKS I ovulated CD 11/12 but according to its calculation based on my temps etc I am ovulating today on CD14! 
    I have been putting the temps into other apps such as fertility friend to see what it shows but it doesn’t make sense. My temps don’t look like the usual sort of line that I see from all of you.  So I am thinking perhaps it’s different to Ava calculating my average temp overnight compared to you guys taking your temp in the morning etc 

I am so sure I have ovulated Already from all the signs, cm and OPKs but now wondering why my temp doesn’t reflect it! 
    Pics to show::: will see what Ava say too 
  • @RiaMushk your opks are so dark so you must have ovulated then ! They are unmistakable dark xx
  • @RiaMushk have you tried to use a thermometer alongside your Ava? I know it defeats the purpose but at least you’ll know if the issue is Ava isn’t doing it job properly or you’ve not ovulated? From what I understand, LH is just your body pushing for ovulation but bbt rise is what confirms that you have genuinely ovulated! From my understanding Ava measures skin temperature? I don’t know much about the device itself so I don’t want to comment much but I would definitely use a thermometer alongside just to make sure it is correct because as you say, your bbt chart does seem pretty odd - sorry 🙈