Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 7

Replies

• Yes feeling very pregnant, I have 5weeks+2 day’s left so not fair behind you @Lacey Till! All moved into our new home and have our boys room all set up so we are all ready for him now❤️Xxx

@sas1101 I have everything crossed for you, hoping to hear good news after your transfer xxx

@Ags99 I’m almost 35 weeks and my boys movements aren’t painful (apart from when he reallllllly presses on my bladder when he moves sometimes) as your boy gets bigger they probably will just become a bit uncomfortable. I track my boys movements every day and it makes me feel better cos then if his movements reduce I know and since tracking I don’t worry as much, hope this helps you xxx 

@Genabella fingers crossed for you lovely xxx 

• Oh, thank you @flowers2412 that's such a big relief! So as long as kicks are still there I should focus on that rather than the strength of them.

You are so close, can't believe how far we've come really.

Any advices on prams ladies? We are thinking about getting the Nuna Demi Grow, but feeling so overwhelmed by the wide selection and so many choices. We are both tall so what we are looking for is a sturdy structure that can go on forest paths so preferably strong wheels. Any advice is welcome. smile Thank you!

• @Ags99 yes I would say so, and if you track every movement you will begin to know his pattern off by heart, but if you do have any concerns don’t hesitate to phone your hospital! I’ll post a pic of my boys movements that I track. We have bought the Ickle Bubba moon 3 in 1, so many good reviews and currently on offer in the uk, however it doesn’t turn up till 4 days before my due date 🙄 so have bought a car seat incase little man comes early xxx
  • @Flowers2412 we are nearly at the end! I’m getting so excited now 😁 

@Ags99 I’ve gone for a Cosatto giggle 2 travel system. I always knew I wanted a cosatto because I especially like their funky designs, I’m really happy with it. I don’t track baby’s movements as I have a wriggler on board so haven’t had any worries with movements but always contact your midwife if your concerned.  

@Genabella Fingers crossed for you too 🤞 
  • Thank you @Flowers2412 he is super active today, so I am feeling a lot better. :)

@LaceyTill these prams are lovely, we went to see the Nuna Demo Grow yesterday and realised the frame doesn't fit in the boot of my car. It's a hybrid Yaris and I didn't consider it as a small car, but apparently it is.. The pram only fits if I fold the back seat that is far from ideal so now we decided to look at a few other models and see. If we find one that fits better that's good, if not then we will just have to make peace with the folded seat for now.

• GiegieGiegie Regular
    edited Jul 10, 2020 3:42PM
    Hi ladies,
    It's not too long for some of you to meet your precious ones. How exciting 😘 Wishing you all the best with the birth.🤗. 

@sas1101 I bet you can't wait to be PUPO.  I lurk around checking for updates from you and @Genabella. It's my fervent hope that it happens for all of us this year.

My baby boy is over 2wks old. Currently keeping me awake at night with colic, but can't complain since I tend to catch up on sleep in the day time and OH has been on top of the housework. 

• Thank you @Giegie and yes I can't wait! Time is dragging. 

Ahh bless your little one, hope the colic blows over. Nice to hear you have been managing some sleep and oh is on top of the housework. Enjoy your little pregnancy bubble. Xx
  • Hey ladies hope you are all well! 

36 weeks tomorrow for me and have a scan so excited to see my boy and how much he weighs.

wanted to know how any of you ladies when pregnant have been with dtd? Me and oh haven’t dtd in months and I feel bad but it scares me, also I get so sore down below even just after doing something oral and not full on sex.  Don’t know whether to mention it to my midwife or not. Also so scared I’ll bleed after dtd, I’ve heard so many stories of people ripping their cervix during sex when pregnant xxx 
  • Hi @Flowers2412 enjoy your scan tomorrow. I had my last scan today & all was well. They are going to do a sweep at 39wks, they were keen to induce at 39wks but I said no, so will be reviewed at 40wks if sweep hasn’t worked or if I haven’t popped before obviously. 

We haven’t dtd in months either mainly as my hubby is put off by the bump 😂 he said he finds it weird which I totally get. I don’t feel very sexy myself so at least we agree 😂🙈 although I do hear it can bring on labour so might have to give it a go if I go past my due date! 
  • @Lacey Till i can’t believe how far we have both come, my mum is throwing me a mini baby shower on Saturday with some family members which I’m so excited for as I thought I wouldn’t have one due to Covid. My oh does want to do it although he never pressures me. I’m just so scared I don’t want to cause any bleeding etc but I’ve not been told not to dtd by anyone so should be fine, tho it has been a while so thinking it might hurt 😂😩xxx
  • @Flowers2412 How lovely that your mum is throwing you a baby shower, enjoy it! Sounds like your hubby is understanding so I guess it’s entirely up to you if you feel comfortable dtd 😉 

• @Lacey Till i decided to try and dtd last night, turns out can’t really do it properly as my bump is much to big 😂😂😂xxx
  • Had my scan, our little boy is weighing about 6lbs 3ounces and is growing perfectly, head down low ready to come out lol xxx 
  • @Lacey Till @Flowers2412 so happy your scans went well. How exciting. What a long way we've all come on this forum 😊
  • @Flowers2412 i did lol at your comment regarding trying to DTD with your bump 😂
  • @Flowers2412 Glad the scan went well. Good size baby on board by the sounds of it. Just out of curiosity is it obvious to tell it’s a boy at the scans? I’ve had so many scans but nothing obvious has “stuck” out lol but don’t have a clue what I’m looking at. 

@sas1101 How are the injections going? Not long until your transfer!! How many embryos will the thaw? 

• @sas1101 glad my comment made you lol, just glad to know we can’t dtd as it’s not physically possible for me 😂xxx @Lacey Till well today the sonographer showed me my little boys bits and I clearly saw his little winky and balls 😂😂😂xxx
  • sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Jul 17, 2020 12:17PM
    @Lacey Till over 4 weeks of injections now so starting to get over it. I think I have another week of them 🤦 I had scan yesterday and my lining wasn't quite there so they've increased my eostroidol dose and I have another scan on Tuesday. I wasn't far off so hopefully I'll be good to go. Just means transfer pushed back to the 28th. I suppose and extra week is nothing in the grand scheme of how long I've been trying. I've been told they will thaw one by one. Fingers crossed they survive 🤞 

@Flowers2412 thanks again for more lol's. Loved you saw his winky and balls 😂 

How are you both feeling girls? Have the last month's gone quickly or dragged? 
  • @sas1101 similar thing happened with me and had to take the injections for an extra week. So I take it they’ll transfer the one embryo is they are thawing one by one? I’m not sure how a frozen cycle works so curious to know. 

@Flowers2412 Haha 😂 so it’s pretty obvious then? Yesterday my sonographer was lovely and warned me when she was scanning that area but others haven’t cared so the fact I haven’t seen anything obvious makes me wonder if it’s a girl? I guess time will tell and we don’t care either way. I’m getting so impatient now but honestly these past weeks have flown!! I’m just super excited now 😆 and good news is that partners are allowed to stay & visit after the birth now at our hospital!