Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 7

Replies

• @Lacey Till from what I can gather they thaw one by one. If the first one they thaw survives but cycle fails I get the option to thaw my two remaining and implant both on my next attempt. I think that's how it works. A FET feels so much longer as you have less interventions but are taking the drugs for the same amount of time. I am excited and feeling positive though 😊  So happy you're time is flying. I bet you can't wait! I think girl for you. Surely we've got to have some girls in this group. Xx
  • @sas1101 hope it all goes well with the injections and the transfer! I do feel like it’s dragging now but only 4 weeks left really isn’t long at all and that’s if he doesn’t decide to come earlier lol xxx @Lacey Till the sonographer did ask if I knew the gender and I said yes and our boy weren’t shy for showing us his winky 😂 was quite funny to see lol. In my hospital my partner isn’t allowed in till I’m in full labour and is allowed to stay 2 hours after I’ve had the baby xxx
  • Transfer set for 28th 🤞🤞🤞

Hope everyone is doing well. Xx
  • Also a side note...can you believe it's been just over 2 years since I started this thread! What a journey we've all been on ❤️
  • So excited for you!! @sas1101

I joint this thread about a year ago I think but have been on this forum probably around 2years! Crazy! Certainly has been a long journey for all of us xx 
  • @sas1101 wonderful news! Not long at all!!❤️ I joined this thread in May 2018, seems so long ago! Xxx 
  • My boys gone a funny shape today he is right sticking his little bum out at the top of my belly, 23 days to go until due date xxx
  • Thanks girls. I know we've all been on a massive journey and you all have been part of that journey, so thank you. Couldn't wished for a better bunch of girls ❤️

Oh my @Flowers2412 look at that beautiful bump! 😍 And you can definitely see where he is poking out him bum 😂 oh and also what gorgeous hair you have 😍
  • @sas1101 I agree I couldn’t think of better ladies like you all to have gone through this journey with, been such a big support system! Thank you, need a hair cut really but can’t bring myself to get it done I love having long hair lol xxx 
  • @sas1101 good luck for the transfer!! I’ll keep everything crossed for you.

@Flowers2412 your bump is gorgeous.xxx 
  • @sas1101 is transfer still set for tmrw? If yes, wishing you the best. Please stick this time little bean🙏🏽.
  • @Flowers2412 such a lovely bump 🥰 

@sas1101 Good luck for tomorrow! Let us know how the transfer goes xx 

No sign of baby coming yet! I’ll keep you all updated if anything happens. @Flowers2412 any signs yet? I wonder which one of us will pop first xx 
  • @giegie thank you 😘 Hope you and Eli are doing well. 

@Lacey Till thank you so much. Ahh so exciting you are close to your due date. 

I've just had the call from the clinic, booked for transfer at 11am 🙌🤞
  • @sas1101 I will be thinking if you! Is your partner allowed in with you? xx 
  • @Lacey Till thank you 😘 No he's not allowed in 😔 he'll be waiting in the car. I had my Covid test on Saturday and have had to isolate and keep my distance from him since so haven't even had any cuddles 😔 Have you been able to have your oh in to scans? Xx
  • Ah I’ll have everything g crossed for u @sas1101
    its sad that he isn’t allowed in, tho at least it’s not the most invasive part of the whole process. Maybe u can face time? 
    My sister had her baby on Saturday so I’m now the proud aunt of a little boy. My new favourite man 👶 all went well and she is home today, can’t wait for cuddles!! 
  • Thank you @Genabella I'm feeling emotional today and wanted cuddles from him but can't because of Covid. I'll be like his shadow tomorrow 😂 

Aww congrats, aunty cuddles are amazing. Hope your sister is doing well ❤️
  • Hey girlies, @sas1101 good luck for tomorrow lovely hope it all goes well, sorry to hear your oh isn’t allowed in with you xxx @Lacey Till no signs for me yet either, I’m a bit annoyed with my midwife/consultant. Had a midwife appointment last week and she said it’s not good I haven’t got another scan/appointment and that I’ve not been told what’s the plan like whether I can go past due date etc and still haven’t been told anything I just keep getting passed around! So frustrating xxx @Genabella hope you are keeping well xxx @Trying4number2now @Giegie hope everything is well with your babies❤️Xxx
  • Thank you @Flowers2412 😘

Oh that's not good, I hope one of them takes responsibility for it and you get your plan. Xx
  • @Genabella congrats on becoming an auntie 😘 glad everything well for your sister. Hope you are doing okay xx 

@sas1101 sorry to hear your partner can’t be there. My hubby hasn’t been allowed at any scans but they are growth scans which you wouldn’t usually get so he’s not too bothered. 

@Flowers2412 Surely that’s your midwifes job to put a plan in place? I hope you get it sorted soon but hopefully baby will come naturally. I’ve got a sweep booked in next Monday.