Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 7

Replies

• Hi ladies, 
    Baby is on the boob now and quiet, so catching up with phone on my other hand😁.

@Ags99 I'm glad that you are able to recharge. It's much needed given the current climate. I'm also glad that your results are all ok.

@Lacey Till 🤞🤞 for  a swift delivery. And that you and baby are healthy. 

@Trying4number2now so sorry that the lockdown is affecting you. I  can only hope that the rules are relaxed soon for you to be able to get some support or recharge. Happy 40th🥳.

@Flowers2412 wow, you are almost there  (famous last words).  I hope that you are able to get some sort of birth plan for your peace of mind.  Goodluck with your appointment. 

@sas1101 3 more sleeps🤞🤞🤞
  • Thank you @Giegie 😊❤️

@Lacey Till any news? Have been thinking about you lots. 

@flowers hoping you get that plan sorted. Good luck with the plan. Keep us updated. 

@Ags99 hope you are well. I'm feeling good thabks for asking. You know what the IVF tww is like. One minute you're in top the world the next right back down there. 🤪😂

@Genabella hope you're ok lovely. Any news on your clinic appointment. Where are you in your cycle?  

@Trying4number2now so sorry you're feeling isolated. This lockdown is so crap and there are so many feeling it. Can your health visitor suggest any virtual mummy groups. I know it's not ideal but if it keeps you in touch with other mums going through the same it may prove beneficial. I'm here anytime you need to chat about anything (doesn't have to be all about TTC). PM me anytime lovely. Happy belated 40th. Big hugs. Xx
  • Thank you @sas1101, I am still feeling great, bump is growing and I am enjoying being in the third trimester, so far I could describe it as half of the time I can't wait for him to be here as I am so curious of what he's going to be like, but in the other half I am doing everything I can to enjoy these last few weeks when we are still just the two of us and preparing as I know things will never be the same once he arrives.

Yes, doesn't matter how much time passes we will never forget those tww's! Not long to go now, are you tempted to test early?

@LAceyTill and @Flowers so exciting to be so close, feels like soon enough there will be more babies out then in. :) Please do keep us posted.

@Giegie how are you getting on with sleep? I was told every baby is different, but I am curious how often do you nurse and how much sleep are you getting in general?

@Trying4number2now I can relate as keep saying our maternity leave will feel so much longer due to the lockdown my isolation started in March and I am only starting mat leave in September, so a good half a year longer without company and office banter, what I think I will be missing the most next year. It's so unfortunate your DH works so much I am sure it doesn't help, but you know we are always here for you. xx

• I’m in labour!! Just got the epidural and feel like a new woman! I started getting contractions through the night so the sweep worked it’s magic! Next update will hopefully be baby xxx 
  • sas1101sas1101 Regular
    edited Aug 4, 2020 11:21AM
    @Lacey Till I've been eagerly awaiting your update. I'm so excited for you. Yay for drugs 😂🤣🤣 can't wait for your next update. Xx
  • @Lacey Till fabulous news hunni cant wait to hear of your baby news xxx

Thanks guys for your support xxx
  • @Lacey Till OMG yay I’m so jel of you right now I want my boy out so bad 😂 hope everything goes smoothly and you and baby are both healthy ❤️❤️

@Giegie thanks girls I’m not leaving the hospital without any answers to what’s happening with me today 😂xxx 

@Ags99 I can’t believe you are in the 3rd trimester already it’s defo gone quick I feel like it has anyway, 10 days left till my due date but happy for him to make an appearance now if he likes lol xxx
  • @sas1101 thank you, eager for you to test I hope it’s good news I’ve got everything crossed and I’m counting down the day’s for you too 😂 xxx
  • @Ags99 I have insomnia prior to baby so my pattern maybe different.
    However, I fed him every 2hrs during the first 2 wks at least (midwife's instructions since he wasn't waking up to feed). And every sound he made woke me up in  the early wks. So I'm living on power naps.

His pattern may be different if I wasn't exclusively breastfeeding though.

He's now got silent reflux and suffers with trapped wind...so sleep is a much sought after gem at the moment. I now  feed on demand after he weighed higher than his birth weight. 

🤞🤞 your precious bubba plays ball😁
  • Oh @Lacey Till I can’t wait to hear ur news! Thinking of u and hoping all goes well 
  • Hello girls I have a beautiful son 💙 born 4/8/20. Seems the boys are going strong in our thread. Name undecided at the moment. We are totally in love though xxxx 
  • @Lacey Till congratulations. I'm so pleased for you and your hubby. Hope everything is good with you also. Another boy!!! Enjoy your newborn bubble and check in with the name once decided. Xxx
  • @Lacey Till oh how amazing I am so happy for you, can’t believe there is another boy, sending hugs to you and your baby boy ❤️Xxx
  • @Lacey Till A massive congratulations hunni made up for you xxx 
  • Thank you ladies all been a bit of a whirlwind and can’t believe he’s actually here! He’s absolutely perfect ❤️ Birth was forceps delivery due to me having an infection towards the end of labour so needed to get him out quickly but we are happy & healthy and so pleased I didn’t need a c-section as that was my biggest fear. Still no name xx 
  • Congratulations Lacey💙😘. So glad that all went well for you and baby.
    Looks like the boy bug is all over this thread. 

• congratulations @Lacey Till. Enjoy every single second of floating on air!! 

It’s so lovely to see these babies being born after such a long journey. Looking forward to hearing about more. Xxx
  • Hey ladies, hope everyone is well! 

@Lacey Till hope you and baby are doing well xxx

@sas1101 is test day tomorrow?? I’ve got everything crossed for you xxx 

finally got some answers from my midwife, been told I can go past full term and I’ll have a sweep at 41 weeks if our boy doesn’t make an appearance before which I’m praying he does 😂xxx 

hope everyone else is well xxx 
  • Ah @Lacey Till I’m delighted ur wee man is here safe and sound. Enjoy the bubble!! 
  • Got my bfp but the line is faint. Worried it's another chemical. I'm 10p5dt so will test tomorrow morning. Xx