Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Possitive or evap line???

Its redder in person xxx

Replies

• Looks positive to me XX 
  • @siiia thank you so much for helping. Im going to test with a first response first thing tomorrow xxx
  • yes looks positive to me too, keep us posted ;) 
  • @Mary58 fingers crossed 💕💕
  • Yes definitely positive just make sure line progresses and gets darker xx 
  • Thank you guys for your help and advice, unfortunately this morning my possitive turned to a negative and i started bleeding, a lot. Im going to the doctors if i can as soon as possible to get a blood test, i think it might have been a chemical pregancy 😞 
  • Oh no! I’m so sorry! I hope you’re ok? Xx
  • @Siiia thank you, im just mostly confused and taken back. Hopefully if i get to see a doctor a blood test can confirm if it definitely was a chemical pregancy, or not
  • Yea fingers crossed! Is this your first? For the last two months I got positive tests that looked similar to yours with a faint line but the blue dye tests and then next day, stark white then af rocked up so I completely understand where you’re coming from but now I just wonder whether the tests are just awful and they’re just indents/shadows or whether it was chemicals. I never got round to going to the doctors so I suppose I’ll never know 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • This is my first yeah 😢
    Yeah i can understand all of that, definitely similar to what im going through. I wish we could trust the tests more. 
    Ive been doing countless research all night trying to understand what is going on, im sorry that you arent sure what happened, its not easy. Hope you're alright xxxx
  • I’m doing alright darling.. you’ll be ok too! Try not to worry too much.. I know it’s hard to think positively right now but try to think of it as if it is a chemical then at least you now know that you can definitely get pregnant so that’s a positive you could take away from this ♥️♥️ I would definitely speak to the doctors and get blood tests just to confirm xx
  • Thank you so much!!
    Thats a good way to look at it at least, i will call them when they open on Monda.  im going to keep trying for my baby, thats the only thing im sure of right now, it just felt so real, it feels like its right. I really appreciate you talking to me and helping me, thank you❤️
  • you’re you’re welcome anytime zzz baby dust your way 
  • Sorry to hear this. I had a miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy before having my little boy. Conceived 2 months after the chemical pregnancy. Keep positive, it will happen and it will all be worth it. I know it's tough and i remember crying every time I had my periods so I know how you feel. Sending you lots of baby dust <3 
  • Would people say this a postive or one of them line xx
  • Definitely faint! Retest in 2 days to see if line progresses good luck xx
  • I Am going to the doctors tomorrow to get a blood test thank you I am so scared lpl
    xx
  • @Mary58
    Im sorry you had to go through all of that but im so happy to hear you got your son 💜 
    I understand. I breakdown when i get my period, spend the whole time in bed sobbing. I hope the pain ends soon, i really hope its possible for me
  • @Soon2bejackson123
    I see the line, could be possitive, retest in a day or 2 in the morning, best of luck to you ❤️