Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I wanting to see two lineS?

So I’m on day 31, usually get my period 26-28 days. So took a test, left it for the 5 minutes and I think I can see a very faint second line? 👀👀👀 actually these pictures aren’t very clear at all so I don’t no if anyone will be able to see properly x 

sualy get 

Replies

• Yes I can see one! I would go out and buy a first response test! Let me know how it goes! X
  • Oh god, I can’t help but be really excited but I’m worried these tests are cheap, I actually checked the one I did yesterday - line there too but do the lines show positive after 5 mins anyway even if your not?? Xx
  • So personally for me, I had the faintest of faint lines on one of them when I was pregnant. I went out and bought a more sensitive test like first response and there was a stronger line :) the tests you have are not as sensitive as they claim to be! If you see on the packet, I think you have to wait 10 mins for a result. So your in the timeframe! Fingers crossed! Try and hold your wee if you test again today xx
  • Should I wait to take first response until the morning? Oh god, I think there’s Defo a faint line but might explain if my doc did bloods for ovulation & they were negative maybe ovualated later as We based it on a 26 day cycle and here we are at day 31 xxx
  • You can do yes as first morning urine is best! Yes you may have ovulated later! Xx
  • Thanks so much for your help, maybe I will wait until tomorrow morning & see with first morning wee xx 
  • 😥 couldn’t wait. Tried it there... Il do one more in the morning 😩

t there 
  • Listen, you’re strip tests looked exactly like mine did; it will be too soon for a digital to pick it up anyway so don’t let that get you down, my little girl is now 15 weeks xx
  • Oh wow 😍 should I go and buy a first response and hold off until the morning ? Xx am I made with the strip I Defo can see the faint line 😂
  • Oh wow 😍 should I go and buy a first response and hold off until the morning ? Xx am I made with the strip I Defo can see the faint line 😂
    Yes defo do that! And booo your not mad lol I see it myself 😍 good luck xx
  • So I couldn’t wait... I bought some first response to see... am I pregnant????? I can see two lines 
  • I can defo see the first response line @Irishbunny!

How many have you got? I’d take one in the morn if possible xx
  • @Irishbunny don't use the clear blue yet! I would say yes to the first response that you are pregnant! Xx

• So here is the FMU, I can’t sleep so woke at 4.45 🤣 line showed after 30 seconds, that’s after 4 minutes.... I’m still sceptical 🤣

• That’s defo your big fat positive congratulations darling!!xx
  • Thanks, my friend is testing my wee In the hospital as we speak x
  • Massive congratulations! That’s a definite positive xx
  • Congratulations!!!! Xx
  • Thanks Char, stil a lot to get to terms with, we didn’t think it would happen this fast maybe hoped to get some more time ourselves, we’ve been together over a year now but known each other 10/15 years (my brothers best friend ) 🤣 but hardest part is tell his son with another partner who’s 3 xx