Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint bfp??

Hey I know frer are getting really bad for evaps so I’m really not sure about this and wasn’t done with a very good sample, I think I’m due on around the 1st, like everyone says, it’s definitely pinker and darker irl

Replies

• There’s a line there so I’d just retest in a few days x
  • I can see faint line too I agree with previous reply, retest in 48hours with fmu
  • Wait I don’t see a line
    wait and test 
  • Mines like this too!!! I’ve taken it apart to check and I can see it clearer. I don’t know if it makes it valid but I checked this morning and it looks more pink. I did a clear blue digital this morning and it was not pregnant. Don’t know if I should get another FRER today? The one I did a few days ago has no evap line so I’m confused! 
  • Also I definitley see a line for you! It’s so similar to mine! It’s just so confusing Xx 
  • It’s so frustrating as I can see them in the photo then I upload them and they are gone 🤷‍♀️ I’m going to take it as a bad evap for now and take another one in a few days (if I last that long 😂) 
  • Mines like this too!!! I’ve taken it apart to check and I can see it clearer. I don’t know if it makes it valid but I checked this morning and it looks more pink. I did a clear blue digital this morning and it was not pregnant. Don’t know if I should get another FRER today? The one I did a few days ago has no evap line so I’m confused! 
    I think it might be to early for a digital, I have one in the drawer but it’s not come out for at least a week 😂 it’s so frustrating isn’t it, you think the waiting game would be easy but you just want to know either way, I’d try the frer on a good hold and see, good luck 

• If you take test out of the case it's considered invalid.

• This is it dried
  • So all tests are completely invalid if they are read after their recommended time frame as that is when they become evaporation lines. So if you can’t see much in the time frame then anything outside the timeframe is invalid regardless and not trustable. Retest in a couple of days and if you are pregnant then the line should be darker, good luck xx
  • @Endoprincess was you pregnant. I’ve had the same result this morning xx
  • @Endoprincess was you pregnant. I’ve had the same result this morning xx
    No it was just a very convincing evap, yours could be the real deal though, good luck