Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this a positive test?

Kellyndl10xNzKellyndl10xNz Regular
edited Jul 2, 2020 1:10PM in Trying to conceive
Is this a positive test  its driving me mad not knowing 

Replies

• Options
    Can’t see anything sorry! Try again in a few days 
  • Options
    I see the very faintest of lines but wouldn’t take it as positive yet, re test x
  • Options
    The pic isn't very good when you see it in front of you the line is clearer and got bit of pink in it I've since took another one and same faint pink line 
  • Options
    All my tests were the same, drove me insane 
  • Options
    Keep retesting every two days to see if it’s getting any darker x
  • Options
    Its driving me crazy I feel so sick all the time certain smells makes me gag and I'm tired most of the time,  I've done another test which has a better line but still dont know, we been trying for 14 years and I've lost 3 so my mind is in overdrive
  • Options
    Oh bless you! Try not to stress too much because a better line is a better sign xx
  • Options
    Trying testing with frer because they are the most reliable out of the lot x
  • Options
    I have done 5 tests over the last week and half each one the faint line shows more and more so I have 1 test left I'm going to wait till next week and do another one 🤞🤞
  • Options
    Sounds good - all the best x
  • Options
    Please someone tell me I'm not going mad and that there is in fact 2 lines on this test 🤞🤞
  • Options
    I can’t see anything, sorry! 
  • Options
    I see it x
  • Options
    Thank you both for looking and helping me all this is so hard for me after losing 3 babies I'm desperate to be pregnant but so scared at the same time 
  • Options
    SiiiaSiiia Regular
    edited Jul 11, 2020 11:32AM
    I’m so sorry for your loss, it must be so difficult for you but it will happen and your rainbow baby will come 🥰
  • Options
    Thank you siiia it is hard I have a soon to be 16 year old boy and all he has ever wanted is a sibling but I feel if this isn't in now then I'm getting to old 😢
  • Options
    I can see a faint line
  • Options
    Do I take this as a postive? I'm so all over the place feeling every emotion and lost i dont know what to do or think 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis do I take this as positive? 
  • Options
    @Mom2alexis do I take this as positive? 
    Need to see if it gets darker. I had a chemical pregnancy in February and only got faint lines. I kept testing and it went away and my period started a day early and lasted longer. I would recommend to test again in a few days to see if it’s darker.