Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this positive or evaporation?

I don’t know if this is a faint positive or an Evaporation line? I didn’t check it for 10 mins. It took us 4 years to conceive our first baby so it just doesn’t feel real that this could be positive. 

Replies

• Options
    My first tests looked like this.. my daughter is now nearly 17 weeks old, but I don’t wanna say it’s a positive or not just incase.. re test x
  • Options
    I’ve just been and bought another but only had a wee an hour ago 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    Sarahcaw said:
    I’ve just been and bought another but only had a wee an hour ago 🤦🏼‍♀️
    Keep it until the morning!! First morning urine is the most accurate x
  • Options
    Looks like a positive to me - just retest in a few days to make sure line is getting darker x
  • Options
    My amazon cheapies gave me this
    but mine was negative 
  • Options

Do these look positive to anyone? 
  • Options
    Looks like evap I get these all the time on cheapies
    try In a couple days 
  • Options
    Looks like faint positive. I'd retest with another brand in 2 days
  • Options
    hi ladies, I retested this morning, the top one is this morning and the bottom one was yesterday x
  • Options
    Beautiful early progression- congratulations 
  • Options
    Hello! So I had this on a cheap test after I checked a few hours later .... I know it’s an evaporation line but so misleading - anyone else found this with the Sainsbury’s ones?
  • Options
    Any reading outside of the recommended timeframe is considered an invalid result 
  • Options
    Yeh I know , it’s just weird as never had that line come up before! But I knew I wasn’t pregnant anyway .... bring on month 8 now lol 
  • Options
    Oh bless you! Try not to get disheartened but ultimately you’re not out until AF turns up 
  • Options
    Thank you , ahhh I’m getting used to seeing negative results now haha! It’s actually helped me accept it- my husband and I are now having some checks so waiting for results - his have taken nearly 3 weeks and no results yet - guessing because of COVID everything is delayed! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I’m new to all of this, but does anyone see a faint line?
  • Options
    Nashy1990 said:
    Thank you , ahhh I’m getting used to seeing negative results now haha! It’s actually helped me accept it- my husband and I are now having some checks so waiting for results - his have taken nearly 3 weeks and no results yet - guessing because of COVID everything is delayed! 
    Honestly after testing so many times it’s always negative I literally look at it and like have a psychotic moment I’m just laughing to myself because I’m like when are you ever going to be a fking positive 😭
  • Options
    @nezxselah I can see a super faint line but clear blues aren’t all that accurate with their faint lines. I take it as a negative so I would just retest in a few days with a frer as they are more reliable - good luck x