Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Confused about what I have either implantation bleeding or menstruation

Hey all I've been trying to conceive with my partner for months and had negatives in the past but out of the blue yesterday I got mild cramps,was sick,sore/tender boobs,tired all the time and then noticed a small bit of blood when I wipe pinky red never in my knockers just when I wipe,mild cramps in lower area and mild lower back cramps not painful just mild need help as I never experienced this with my first child,so any advice or anything I would appreciate please,my partner wants me to a test today but I'm scared 😞

Replies

• @Emmzy93 it does sound like it could be implantation bleeding but i dont want you to take my word for it. Do a test today and let us knoe how you get on. Fingers crossed for a BFP x
  • That's what I thought because the mild cramps don't bother me and boobs have been tender for weeks before,and started with pinky red mucus type stuff when I wipe never in my pants,and bloated etc,is it too early to test can you do it if your implantation bleeding 
    Thanks 
  • Im not too sure as im new to all this myself! How many dpo are you? I think people say you can test with frer from about 12dpo 
  • Emmzy93Emmzy93 Regular
    edited Jul 6, 2020 2:52PM
    What's dpo if you don't mind me asking?
  • @Emmzy93 messaged you back x
  • Thankyou x