Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fresh off birth control!

Hi all!

The reason i have found myself on this website is because i'm desperate for more opinions but have no-one in my life at the moment that i am comfortable sharing with!

So i removed my implant contraception on the 15th June, came on my period on the 19th June and finished on the 23rd of June. An ovulation app that i use reckons that i am ovulating today, but here is the thing! On the 29th & 30th of June i had very light spotting, it was only there when i wiped and was light pink in colour. In the past week i have had so many weird symptoms, i am so gassy, stomach cramps, also weird stomach twinges, up and down temperature, today i have started feeling sick and threw up when i had a cigarette. I'm also very tired, backache, headache. 

I know that it's highly unlikely that i am pregnant because the timeline just doesn't fit, has anyone else had this when coming off contraception?

Thanks in Advance,

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Just to add to this, i cannot stop peeing like 3 times an hour, forever thirsty, and very very tired. The only thing i haven't had is anything boob related!
  • Options
    When is your next period due?x
  • Options
    My app predicts the 22nd, I just wondered if this is all because of the implant removal 😫
  • Options
    I would wait and see if AF comes, i came off the pill over 2 years ago now so i cant even remember the symptoms! But it could well be that
  • Options
    but i would love to know the update when you get one!
  • Options
    Yes I’ll definitely update! 😊
  • Options
    I had all pregnancy symptoms when I came off contraception, I came off the depo mind so maybe different side effect to the implant, I’m not sure, but yes I could of sworn I was pregnant..my last shot was November 2019 and still waiting for my first period !!