Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Are these all positive?

I need help. I’m over a week late for my period. I’ve been regular for about a year. My boyfriend and I haven’t been using much protection lately so when I was late I decided to test even though I wasn’t having many symptoms. I got two faint positives and then the FRER seemed to be negative though some are saying they see a slight line. I thought nothing of it but I’ve still been cramping and this morning when I went to the bathroom the toilet paper had a pink tint too it but no AF yet. I was curious if this has happened to anyone before where you end up being pregnant because you implanted or ovulated later than expected or if my body is just off kilter. 

Any advice would be lovely! Thank you!

Replies

• Options
    Personally chick I can’t see anything and those blue dye tests are so unreliable anyway 😪 seen so many disappointed  women on here using them tests n turn out to not be pregnant 😩 and I also can’t see anything on the frer either xx
  • Options
    I didn’t see anything on it either, someone mentioned in another forum that she could and then people started noticing but I wasn’t sure. I’m just not sure why I still haven’t started but I’m cramping! Thank you for your input though! I’m sure you’re correct!
  • Options
    Maybe it’s just too early, don’t be disheartened yet! You’re not out u til af arrives so fingers crossed x
  • Options
    I woke up This morning to not pink but a little red when I wipe but no sign of Af, could this be implantation bleeding?
  • Options
    I woke up This morning to not pink but a little red when I wipe but no sign of Af, could this be implantation bleeding?
    I’m not sure hun, although I bled red for implantation but there’s no many mixed stories, x
  • Options
    I took this one halfway through the day and it came up in 2 minutes. What do you think? 
  • Options
    Can’t see anything and these tests are the WORST ones 😩 they give more evaps than I’ve ever seen in my life 
  • Options

Can someone tell me if this is a postive or Evap line 

• Options
    @Allisondylan I can’t see anything, sorry! 

@KhloeBear I can see the line so just retest in a few days to make sure the line is getting darker or even better, test using a frer x
  • Options
    Yes I tested this morning using a frer and it was negative. Never using blue due again it's heartbreaking. Thanks so much 
  • Options
    Blue dye tests are so disheartening ! Can’t warn people enough 😪 don’t give up yet tho re test with a pink dye ina few days x
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I’m hoping for some advice to give some potential reassurance OR to prepare our selves .
    my husband had his semen analysis results after 3 weeks and when he rang the doctors they said ‘you need to ring back in the morning to discuss with the GP’ . I’m guessing that means they have found something bad? Or do they do that anyway even if it’s all come back ok???